Fort Minor Berlin 02.09.2015

Wowwww, auch beim Meet and Greet dabei :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I thought email will be sent on the day of the event.

Still waiting :wink:

Glückwunsch Leute, ich freue mich für euch :smile:
Bin total aufgeregt wegen dem Berlin M&G… Was meint ihr, wann die Mails rausgehen?

Da die FM Mail gestern gegen 23:30 kam, würde ich einfach mal von heute Abend ausgehen.
Konzert ist ja auch einen Tag danach… :slight_smile:

I haven’t got M&G for FM show yet ! Still waiting :frowning:

@LPradeepS i dont really knoiw how it runs here but some of us recieved a email maybe you should check again!

:tada: ich habe auch ein M&G :smiley: :smiley:

I have been checking but I haven’t received anything till now! I will wait :smile:

könnt so kotzen ich hab nichmal was mitbekommen das es nun doch nen M&G gebenw ird -,- dauernd geschaut und kaum hört man auf gibts news und man kriegt se nich mti :frowning: glückwunsch an die die gewonnen haben

:(((((((((( post must at least be 10 letters

guess i lost the meet and greet :neutral_face:

I am still having a bit of hope! Let us wait…

Me too, maybe it takes time to write email for all :smile:

Ha ha… It’s not that difficult I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Last time for LP M&G, I got the email on the day of the concert… So I still believe I could get one :joy:

Nice, so I also hope to get it on the day of the concert.
Good luck :slight_smile:

yeah! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

congratulations to all u ppl who won the meet and greet…enjoy ur time it will be big moment for u guys :))

and the rest of the folks like me who dint win…lets get that front row and make sure we give fort minor the best crowd ever…rock it harder … \m/

From me also congrats, front row I didn´t manage cause of only one lanyard and we are three + my 11 years ol daughter…but we make it bigger, harder and deeper as any other crowd…cause WE´RE FM/LPU

1 Like

Mike has such a trollface :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@gatsie Would like soooooooooooo much to have ya on my side! look at my twitter acc, I try to let ya have a lil part, even @samuel_the_leader & Mr. @amitrish, I could
http://images.clipartlogo.com/files/ss/thumb/859/85964146/cartoon-boom_small.jpg