For the petrolheads

That says everything. The ‘pimping’ is probably more like ricing and which Tesla does he have? A Roadster or a model s? Or that SUV?

Not sure, it’s a 2009 model though. Definitely not an SUV.

Chester has a Jaguar (not sure of the model) for sure. He’s pimped it as well (same place Mike pimped his Tesla).

EDIT: Can you tell which model it is from this: https://instagram.com/p/_wr2FEARri/?

That makes it a roadster. The model s is 2012 - present and the SUV (model X I believe) came out a year or 2 ago.

F-Type R convertible

Mike is many things, but alas, a car guy he is not, because if he were he’d know to buy a lotus elise or an exige and not a tesla roadster.

a real petrol-head treat…lol, nothing to laugh at I jump on…lol :grin:

Definitely not it. His is a 5 seater. So I assume he upgraded to a 2012 S model.

He’s not the guy to buy such a car (he can’t even use it) but he’s into WRC a lot and enjoys going to races.

So then it must be an S. If it were a 2009 the it would have been a roadster.

I’ve been in the back of an s and I was really disappointed. I’m about 1.82m tall and my head was touching the roof beam a lot so i had to tilt it sideways and the seats were so low that the angle between the top of my thighs and torso was at least 50 degrees. It’s really disappointing because the car costs well over £100K with all the extras (including the optional pneumatic suspension- it’s stupid because it should be standard on a car like that).

Yet for a slightly smaller amount of money you can have a huge Jag XJL with a thumping great 5L supercharged V8. The Jag is slower to 60 by about a second than the Tesla (that’s the only thing that car has going for it) but the top speed can be de-restricted, the car will be much more comfortable and far cooler.

Well, I’m sure that’s just his usual get-around-town car (at least from the photos and stuff he’s shared). I imagine it’s not their family car.

If it serves its purpose for him the why not? Lol

Because he can get something cheaper and better. Also, the Tesla is built as a fast long distance cruiser not a town car.

Ok ok, how about this for a car?

I can’t even tell what those are. If I had to guess I’d say an old 3 series or E class.

It reminds me of the good old Ghostbuster Ecto car.
As I recall, the Ecto car is actually a hearse that they painted white and installed some lights and crap on.

http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w786-h393-q90-c786:393/wp-content/uploads/The-Ecto-1-from-Ghostbusters-2.jpg

I believe that’s a Cadillac Eldorado.

Im not sure which one is uglier:

This batmobile version

Or this one

WHAT?! The tumbler looks awesome. And it works, properly, they did all the stunts and everything with it British built (because it was too complicated for the Americans) has a 5.7L V8

OT: I just hit my 3000th post :slightly_smiling:

But… It’s so… Ugly…

3000 posts, though? Seriously? Well congrats to that man.

Yep

Wowzers! I think I have about 1900 posts myself :slight_smile:

Just go to your forum profile > summary and it should be there.

I’m addicted to this place. Tomorrow marks my 6th month here. If I use tomorrow’s date and my post count as of now, I have made 500.83 posts a month or 16.24 posts a day.

1 Like

I did check it, that’s why I know its about 1900 posts :slight_smile:

This place is indeed addictive. :monkey:

hey @the_termin8r1 lol, you´re so busy, lol but is it really only six month having ya here? It feels much much longer, you petrolhead-super funny- machine man with the tallness of a mountainand the best sweets under his bed and cover, lol

lol haahahaha :grinning:

1 Like