For the petrolheads

He remixed the song.

Lol, thanks. It’s an obsession for me.

That’d be quite something

Does anybody here who drives remember their first car?

Oooh, the burn!

I just wish the SRT Tomahawk X was a real thing. I managed to get 466 MPH out of it and about a 3:40.00 lap on the Nurburgring in GT6. It has over 2k BHP, and weighs about 700 KG.

I promise the footage is not sped up:

Also I can’t stand people who play racing games in 3rd person. There weren’t any really quci 1st person view laps. Pay attention to the speedo the red and white bars are brake and throttle position respectively.

I really dont to agree with you again, but damn i do

I forgot to say that the SRT has a 7L V10 at some mad angle (I think it was 144 degrees or something). It also has some kind of pneumatic hybrid system and 4WD. Also in the game it says that the car is from 2035.

Anyone seen any interesting cars lately?

Yes, a BMW i3. Only 25 of them exist in the whole country and I got to see one driving by the other day.

I hate the BMW Is. The i3 looks like a lunch box that has been put in a vice.

hard words, it´s only a car lol :joy:

Wait until you hear my opinions on Aston and Ferrari

feel your blood gets burning Rob, lol

Like hell it does.

so c´mon, let it out: I take it all, but a lil bit RESPECT to FERRARI :joy:

There is only one reason why I thank Ferrari for being around and that is Lamborghini.

The story goes that Lamborghini (the man- who at the time was building tractors) bought himself a Ferrari, at some point he ran into mechanical problems and so took it to Ferrari and ran into Ferrari (the man) and made a complaint about the car to which Ferrari replied with “There’s nothing wrong with the car it’s just that you can’t drive properly.” A that point Lamborghini got so pissed that he went off to make his own cars.

As for my hate for Ferrari it’s all based around the fact that the cars are over hyped and that Ferrari always give reviewers beefed up versions of each car (other manufacturers do it too). Also, Ferrari have always been in McLaren’s shadow when it comes to road cars (in F1 they’ve both got serious rep- the one thing Ferrari didn’t have though was Ayrton Senna). I get the sense that Ferrari and McLaren are locked in a race with who can out do the other in the road cars thy build. First came the 458 from Fezza then McLaren released the 12C which was better. Then came the 458 Speciale and the McL 650S, then the Fezza 488 and the McL 675LT and of course you have the LaF and P1 (both of which I hate as cars). But the big difference shows in their best cars. Ferrari have the Enzo Ferrari and McLaren have the mighty F1 which kicks the Fezza’s (and many other cars’) face(s) in. The F1 is a true legend.

As for Aston they’re a right disgrace. The only reason they’re popular is because of Bond (who BTW is a blithering, incompetent idiot with a sh*t taste in cars). Aston make some of the ugliest cars around, the designer clearly had a mustache fixation, and was as lazy as the designer of the Porsche 911 (which is a decent car). My real beef with Aston is their cars’ shocking performance.

Perfect case in point: The DB9; they put a huge 6L V12 in the damn thing and only managed to get a measly 444 BHP from it (McLaren managed to get 618 out of an engine of the same size 10 years prior and can manage to get 666 out of a 3.8L V8. Then there’s the weight of the damn thing, it weighs 1700KG give or take a few KG. That’s more then a BMW 5 series saloon. Now obviously a big portion of the weight comes from the engine. I know that that V12 weighs about 266KG so the car on it’s own weighs 1434KG (heavier than a McL F1 with it’s engine still in it - it has a 6.1L V12). Of course weights without engines are meaningless because you don’t buy cars without engines (not unless they’re kit cars). And with it’s massive engine the DB9 only manages 183 MPH and about 4.5 secs to 60 MPH.

ot omg @the_termin8r1, if I had knoen this before, but to rule it a bit further, cause of you mentioning Ayirton Senna R.I.P you forgot ab Michael Schuhmacher, his Ferraries Series 90-00, sry but I think he was 7 times Champion, six times from that with Ferrari, now , how bitter destynie´s be stm, he fell down at skiing and isn´t still better, for 2 Years on the 28.12.16…that race where he and Senna fighted after, I think Brasil, Home-Grand-Prix from Senna, Schuhmacher, machine as you´re, tried to catch him, to go ahead, so he (Senna) nearly have to react before crushing into the walls besidde, so he must turn the brakes an Schumacher goes ahead and won or otherwise, you know I´m old, but I rem this pic on TV they were almost nose to nose shouting, So, and, Mr. how do you said lol “fixed mustache” haha :joy:

You forget to say anything ab Mercedes?

BMW you like I rem?

Oh haha… Let me just say that I didn’t like the i3, I just think it’s an interesting car, since it’s electric and stuff.

Aston’s are way too overrated.

Wow, no cause for alarm. :astonished:

You know, that a car has only one thing to do?

Should bring you from one place to another :facepunch: :laughing:

Not really. It’s much more than that.

1 Like

Here’s a spiffy car:

Sorry, couldnt help myself :stuck_out_tongue: