For the petrolheads

Wow! That’s a really long post that shows your family as a french cars fans :smile:

The most terrible things, I’ve been in:

I was given a ride and bounced almost to the roof. Had fun, nontheless.

And this thing:

It was another ride. The back sits were out to put the bags of potatoes and I was seated on a small bench between several bags. It was the most dangerous trim in my life. I was a kid though and did not give a duck then. Now, as I recall, it was hell.
:imp:

thanks for alerting me [the looooong post] or us, I really didn´t read it, but:
the car is great, small and like a snake, with gloom on the streets, my “baby” has 60PS, max. speed is, the mountain down and a lil wind from behing like 160/170 kmh, and it feels very sporty, this lil one, @the_termin8r1, not bad as 1st car, btw, if you then become engeneer at F1, you can drive the biggest ones, I believe, lol Buddie

Kinda. we drive the Citroens because they’re big, quiet, safe and mostly comfortable due to hydraulic suspension and they’re relatively inexpensive. Though we’ve never had a brand new car.

@Jabin_Quaken I remember seeing a lot of Russian cars as a kid in Bulgaria. My parents took their driving tests in Ladas apparently.

@The_early_walker The first rule of buying a first car is to buy something cheap and rubbish because you WILL stuff it and if it’s a super car your gonna want to kill yourself.

1 Like

sry the post wasn´t complete

ok, but[t]:

I´m still alive…lol, and what do ya think about the perspective? Good choosen or not?

Which prospective?

didn´t I post a future car, I think you would drive if you really become F1 Engeneer [for williams-F1 team] :relaxed:

I’m a McLaren person. Williams are the fools that got Senna killed. Also the R8 is an existing car. You’ve posted a pic of the very first version.

This is the newest one that came out recently:

1 Like

Apparently this is the Honda Puyo, a car that runs on hydrogen fuel… It looks like some alien vehicle…

I always wondered, why hydrogen and electro cars look so… awkward?

ok Mr. Mclaren @the_termin8r1, mydeepest regret that I even put ya name inside one sentence with the Killers of Ayrton, :scream: but wasn´t it a drivers mistake, that brought the accident in Brazil, when was it, 98/99? Let´s give a minute of honor to best F1 driver ever,

##in line right after Michael [has to rest moveless in hisbody, thats tragic of life…:astonished:

They try to make them as aero dynamic as possible but some just look rubbish and unaerodynamic. I’ve noticed that Japanese car firms don’t actually have styling departments.

I’m not angry you know, far from it. I was just stating a fact. There’s nothing to be sorry for.

Italy '94 and for some reason there’s still debate about it 'till this day.

1 Like

EXPERT-MODUS ON? lol @the_termin8r1 [sry for announcing my poor daughter to ya, I´m such a baaaaaaaaad mummy, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

What do you know about aerography? :joy:

Not much (not that there’s much to know). I always find it funny how crappy cars have these additions.

Also, is that a Corsa @Jabin_Quaken ?

Nope. That piece of what it is is Daewoo Lanos. I just saw it on the parking and decided, that it was really funny (I mean the aerography). There was time, when half the country had them. Now there are Chevy Aveo and Geely. :laughing:
I also saw this:

facepalm

I still think this looks like something crapped on the car…

http://tcblog.truecar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Honda-Civic-Tour-Linkin-Park-Customized-Civic-Si-facebook-reveal-truecar-pricing1.png

I don’t like it. It’s a crap car too.

Just another Lanos for you to get how serios the situation is. :laughing:

what brand are these cars???
edit these are Honda´s, arent they? myfirast green carwas a Honda I loved it, and it did good work,