For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

12pm in California

Not sure where you are but its 3 hours earlier than east coast. 3pm eastern code will work

I’m in UK so completely different! Haha google is telling me it’s 10:22am there so I have a while to wait yet! X

Please I need a code!! Stacymichele131@gmail.com

Thanks so sweet of you to offer though. Unfortunately, I already gave the code to @cathie88. Hope you make it!

1 Like

Anyone who is willing to give up their presale code, please? Would love to go

I can send you mine, I got two codes. One from LPU and another from ticketmaster.

Deleted post

Anyone have group one that they can’t use? Message Me! :slight_smile: Stophsgirl@gmail.com

PLEASE
cynisanerd00@aim.com

I would really love to order pre-sale but don’t have a code. If any codes are still available and not going to be used, please email to me at ChWarwar@gmail.com and i will gratefully apply. > chwarwar@gmail.com :heart:

Im flying from the uk just for this event if you have a code and cant use it could i use it pleas

Hi do you still have a ticket code available?

if you still have a code, I’d appreciate it. thanks aedward222@hotmail.com

I never got mine from ticketmaster!

cynisanerd00@aim.com

LoL! It’s about 10:30am right now

1 Like

chwarwar@gmail.com :pray:

Once you get your tickets, you think I can use the code? I guess it won’t hurt to try.

Hi Everyone! I’m from Costa Rica and would love to go to the show! I’m afraid I won’t get a ticket on Friday, can you please share a code if you’re not going to use it?

I’ll be forever grateful!

Email me a mbrizuela@me.com

If @xbadwolfx131 doesn’t respond soon (since I offered it to her first) I’ll give it to someone else…