For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

Not in one of those states.

This would be true but when you order via card you have the option to merely resell it through ticket master. It’s a button available on the past-orders page.

I used my code for one ticket. If you can still use the code for the other one I’ll give you mine.

Thank you that’s very nice of you but I need 2. Thanks again

I only used my code for one ticket. If you want to try my code for the other one let me know.

Hello everyone. There are many other people from this thread who need help with the codes. Please those who are willing to give up their codes can check these too

@jFar920 @derek can we merge this? Both are same topic. There are many people in other thread too who need codes.

Yes please! Would be greatly appreciated :heart:
Much love fellow soldier

Thank you from :uk:
Lilwhitez@aol.com

Please I need a presale code too please please please! I live in LA and I have to go there, but need to secure my ticket. Anyone?! Thank you!!!

anyone still got a code only looking for 1 ticket please email me: r.stabler@ntlworld.com

ive already booked my flight and hotel from the uk would like to not risk it all on the general sale tomorrow

regards
Rob

Unfortunately, I already provided it to someone. Hope you make it though. :metal:

Hey all, I got tickets just now by using the livenation presale code VINYL

Hi I am just one person and would really like to share a code and I don’t have one it would mean the world to me to be at the Bowl, the tribute in itself has a lot of meaning to me as my mom was murdered in July and the song has a lot of meaning to me as well, I have listened to Linkin Park since there first album and saw them in concert once in Massachusetts back in 2002 and I still have the ticket stub. Please I really would like to go to this concert for my mom. It would mean the world to me. Please If you can respond to me at h.garcia@usa.com Im am really a true believer that this concert happened for a reason… :pray::heart:

Did you try code VINYL?

Does anyone have a spare code for LPU?? Please email me stephneegan@gmail.com

Lpu codes no longer work, deadline passed

I just need one ticket, can you send it to me? Stephneegan@gmail.com

I repeat

Can’t check out, it throws an error code at me every time.

Sure. It’s UzoxKx2LVg. If for some reason it doesn’t work let me know and
I’ll try to buy it for you if you’ll pay me back at the event.

If you want me to try to buy it for you if it doesn’t work let me know your
price limit for a ticket and I’ll get the best I can.