Football!

At the world cup I support the english and german team…otherwise I don’t really go for league play…

[quote=Kristina][quote=Fanta]Soccer FTW
Some of my Soccer clothing collection:
][/quote]

r u ready for Euro 2012? :smiley: (Netherlands)
[/quote]

HELL YEAH!

I am from Argentina, so I support FC Barcelona.

But I also support our National Argentinean Team.

TENNIS, volleyball, tabletennis :smiley:

yaaaay, I’m a HUGE fan of German National Team. Bundesteam FTW.
And Bayern München, of course. Which is pretty much almost like the Bundesteam itself lol

[quote=Braffschein][/quote]

Cmon :slight_smile:
WM zeit is sooooo geil die Stimmung = göttlich :slight_smile:

oh ja ich weiss _ und EM?? ich bin so gespannt asdfghjkl :)))
btw please sorry and nevermind if I make mistakes, it takes rather much effort to write in German correctly :smiley:

[quote=Braffschein]oh ja ich weiss _ und EM?? ich bin so gespannt asdfghjkl :)))
btw please sorry and nevermind if I make mistakes, it takes rather much effort to write in German correctly :smiley:

I think we been herne be4?If you live in australia football meens aussie rules,my team is westcoast eagles.Otherwise the socceroos are my foot all team.go aussies.hahahahaW:-)

Is it because you sold Dzeko?[/quote]

This post is sooo old that I was still calling you ‘Rob’ (sorry about it again) [redface][wink]
But I thought I should answer all the same: YES, they shouldn’t have sold Dzeko… you got it absolutely right! [smile]

i love REAL MADRID as a club, and my favorite player is Zinedine Zidane !
HALA MADRIIIIIIIIID.

Liverpool of course! Any other club out there that has so many good players and history?
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield our church! :smiley:

So glad I found a thread on this!

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned already (sorry if it has, but I’m tired and lazy and I cbf checking right now…) but here in Australia, a little island country… you probably haven’t heard of it… we have the Hyundai A-League which is our substantially smaller version of the English league.

I’m from Brisbane, Queensland and my team is called the “Brisbane Roar”. =D