Football!

Best sport on the planet :wink:
So who does everybody support?
For myself it is the amazing tottenham hotspurs :smiley:

Unfortunately I’m from Blackburn, and yes the manager and owners and stunningly inept.

Oh yes, it’s the best sport :slight_smile: Even I’m a girl, I love to play football. But unfortunately, so rarely… FCs I support: Real Madrid, Liverpool and Lokomotiv (Moscow). Aww and of course I love La Furia Roja (Spain National Team)! The best national team ever.

YES! The spanish national team is definitly THE BEST [mrgreen]

England and Italy results aside, of course :wink:

Been a long time fan of the sport I also play from time to time, I iz Multifunctional on the field :P. I can play Fullback and anywhere on the Mid, Better on the left though :smiley: My favorite teams include FC Barcelona, and LDU Quito

i only play quidditch … Griffindor ftw

Russia National Team, Spartak Moscow and Chelsea =)

Awwww man, I thought this thread was about American football. [sad] LOL

i love footballll!!!
my fav team Manchester United!!! right now I watch the game :smiley: Swansea 0-1 MU

[quote=SuperSteffanie]Awwww man, I thought this thread was about American football. [sad] LOL

I am a brazilian living in germany… I breath football [biggrin]!

In Brazil I support Corintians, in UK ManUn and in Germany a club called Wolfsburg (not that anyone has ever heard of it). My husband is a big tottenham hotspurs fan though… [wink]

[quote=regi]I am a brazilian living in germany… I breath football [biggrin]!

In Brazil I support Corintians, in UK ManUn and in Germany a club called Wolfsburg (not that anyone has ever heard of it). My husband is a big tottenham hotspurs fan though… [wink][/quote]

Wolfsburg - i know about this team :smiley:
among the national teams my favorite are England national team, Portugal and Brasil

football is boring .

Hehe my grandfather loves Spartak Moscow very much :wink:

Football is great :slight_smile:
As a german i’m a big fan of Hamburg SV, but i love FC Barcelona the same. There are no other teams for me :smiley:
Nationalteams wise, i support Germany of course! Wish they will win something in next years :slight_smile:

In Brazil I support Corintians, in UK ManUn and in Germany a club called Wolfsburg (not that anyone has ever heard of it). My husband is a big tottenham hotspurs fan though… [wink][/quote]

Brazilian living in germany… you definitly HAVE to breath football [wink]

[quote=Zoscha]Football is great :slight_smile:
As a german i’m a big fan of Hamburg SV, but i love FC Barcelona the same. There are no other teams for me :smiley:
Nationalteams wise, i support Germany of course! Wish they will win something in next years :)[/quote]

I just like it when the world cup is

Lots of people have heard of Wolfsberg! They’re a top European team :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Bob][quote=regi]I am a brazilian living in germany… I breath football [biggrin]!

Lots of people have heard of Wolfsberg! They’re a top European team :P[/quote]

its wolfsburg bob and they aren’t a top european team :smiley:

Try “FC bayern (bavaria) München (Munich)”