Football!

[quote=Zoscha][quote=regi]I am a brazilian living in germany… I breath football [biggrin]!

In Brazil I support Corintians, in UK ManUn and in Germany a club called Wolfsburg (not that anyone has ever heard of it). My husband is a big tottenham hotspurs fan though… [wink][/quote]

Brazilian living in germany… you definitly HAVE to breath football [wink][/quote]

And I kind of like HSV too… [razz]

[quote=Bob][quote=regi]I am a brazilian living in germany… I breath football [biggrin]!

In Brazil I support Corintians, in UK ManUn and in Germany a club called Wolfsburg (not that anyone has ever heard of it). My husband is a big tottenham hotspurs fan though… [wink][/quote]

Lots of people have heard of Wolfsberg! They’re a top European team :P[/quote]

Believe me Rob, they aren’t… you should have seem they playing this season. [surprised]

[quote=regi][quote=Zoscha][quote=regi]I am a brazilian living in germany… I breath football [biggrin]!

Brazilian living in germany… you definitly HAVE to breath football [wink][/quote]

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih HSV :smiley:
And I kind of like HSV too… [razz][/quote]

I’m a fan of 1.FC Nürnberg (not a top team, but it’s my hometown [razz])
I also like Chelsea and of course the german national team, they’re the best!!!

Is it because you sold Dzeko?

I’m a fan of Zenit St.-Petersburg. Also I have a favourite team in other european champs: Sevilla, PSG, Arsenal… But my heart is aways and completely given for Zenit!

[quote=Kristina]i love footballll!!!
my fav team Manchester United!!! right now I watch the game :smiley: Swansea 0-1 MU

Born and raised in Cincinnati so I’m a Bengals fan. I’m proud of their rookie QB this year. :slight_smile:

Unless you’re playing Newcastle :wink:

Are you kidding? I like them too :DDD

Bayern Munich here. Hopefully the CL winner 2012 ^^ the final will be in Munich.

And of course I always support my national team germany :slight_smile:

Unless you’re playing Newcastle ;)[/quote]

Of course :wink:

Or Crystal Palace.

Or Basle.

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD AS THE RED’S GOES MARCHING HA HA HA

and

The Dutch Football Team!!! The Might Oranje Lions!!!

Or Crystal Palace.

Or Basle.

Sorry :P[/quote]

Sure, np x)

Soccer FTW
Some of my Soccer clothing collection:

I love Arsenal and Spain national team! :smiley:

Define football? Depending where u live its a different game. For me the westcoast eagles are the team.

[quote=Fanta]Soccer FTW

[/quote]

r u ready for Euro 2012? :smiley: (Netherlands)

[quote=Kristina][quote=Fanta]Soccer FTW

[/quote]

r u ready for Euro 2012? :smiley: (Netherlands)