FIRST POST by new lpu member!

@Himan10 here you go buddy,
Welcome to the LPU!

4 Likes

Thanx bat :bat: @framos1792 :blush::dash: I tried so hard and got nowhere :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: the forum is broken :persevere::joy: there’s buttons for me that don’t work either and I’ve come to realize it’s what crashes my phone that’s why at times I stop using my emojis…zither freeze and crash my phone :expressionless:
Sooooo! Teamwork! :partying_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:t2: You’re a great teammate and I wish you a great Sunday- going to bed now :sleeping:

3 Likes

You can’t, the stupid devs bricked the site for like the 4th time.

It doesn’t

It’s definitely known, the answer is never. :joy:

This is yet another ‘I told you so’ moment for me. :joy: This site is so broken that it breaks other software and even hardware.

2 Likes

You seem to get a kick out of this lol

Happy for you :rofl:

1 Like

Hell yeah I do, nobody ever listens to me when I predict something they don’t like, and I’m right ~90% of the time. I live for the smugness. :joy:

3 Likes

@Himan10 Welcome on board :hugs: Good to have new members coming! Feel free to share what you want. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the LPU!

2 Likes

Welcome to the LPU! Hope you’ll have a good time here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello. Nice to count you among us. A heartful “welcome” to you and “have a noce day” to LP community from a French LP Fan.

1 Like

Have you heard their demos and unreleased songs?

1 Like

@drounzer, @melisLP, @rickvanmeijel, @france8888, @leunr thanks sir :slight_smile: I just want to connect with more and more people having the same interest in LP also spending time here with you guys feels more comfortable than anywhere…

@leunr yeah sure but to be honest I listened to only some of them (remix by mike Shinoda, fckin awesome, burn it down and some soundtrack by Joe Hahn and yeah some collaborations too) maybe the list was too huge but still I love rap sang by Mike Shinoda at the starting of crawling (at live concert) and after then when Chris Cornell comes, the part where Chris loudly say “Soo insecureeeee” … it’s too good that i set-up my mpv player to play the same song 20 times… after then Chester said - “He’s got the fcking beautiful voice in rock and roll” :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wait do you not know what demos are? Your talking about things that have been shown or known about like have you heard of demos like unreleased stuff things like stick n move or other things like that.

Something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KUcXX6ABo

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum!

1 Like

ohh sorry my mistake, no i haven’t listen to it … and thanks for the link, also the song link which you mentioned doesn’t have Chester, right?

Hey thanks, have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah it does not have Chester that’s Mark Wakefield if you want to message on twitter or something so I can send you a lot of unreleased stuff just go to twitter and search Leunr

1 Like

thanks sir, sure sure … what’s your twitter username or can you send me the link of your twitter id so that i can follow you
@leunr ??