FIRST POST by new lpu member!

Hey everyone out there i’m a new member here at LPunderground, Hello…
First things first, LINKIN PARK is best, you guys are best and my entire LP playlist is damn awesome…

to be honest, I don’t even know about LP in my childhood cause where I live (or in my country) none of the Music concerts (especially English songs) wasn’t steam on MTV only some of them on the radio. okay,

At the age of 15, I listen to “LOST in the ECHO” song by Linkin Park and em get addicted of it too much that I never deleted that song for almost two years on my keypad phone, and after then when I started exploring more songs by LP do you know what i liked the most i.e., the soundtrack they used in their music (sorry i don’t what it’s called) played by Joe Hahn, Rob Bourdon, Brad Delson, etc. i mean i loved it too much that i could enjoy it without even heard of any lyrics…
but that was the starting of my exploration of LP songs and when i listened “CRAWLING” omg it’s too good that i mean i can’t express in words, Rap style by Mike shinoda and vocals used by chester bennington are too much interesting and addictive i still listen to it every day… and the rest is history
Just only thing i want to say, A GRAND SALUTE TO LINKIN PARK TEAM

11 Likes

Hello and welcome on board!! :smile: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Hey and welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome you in our family, nice you found the way in our middle :grin: new soldiers are appreciated and we hope you have a good time here online. Have fun :blush::rainbow:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family

1 Like

Welcome :hugs::blush:

Hey welcome to the forum! Love your passion for the music :+1:

3 Likes

thanks, are you the same guy which is on discord server of LPU too?

Thanks sir, yeah i appreciated it … I’ll start exploring them more and more but can you tell me how cam i upload a profile picture here? not any similar option for it

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks sir :slight_smile: we’ll have a good time here, exploring them more and more

thanks sir, yeah love for music just because of the entire Linkin Park band

Hello yeah thanks too also high5 (instant pals)

Of course - go to the mainpage → lpu log into your account - go to your account and click „edit avatar“ - but I have no idea if this festure works since a lot of people have issues with changing their avatar- good luck!

And I’m female :blush:

And you can answer to all the people you did in different posts just now in one post- using the @tag like this @Himan10

We have a great introduction for new soldiers here: Forums tools ( for some reason I can’t link you… and I’m Pat :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

oh sorry my mistake, replaced it now with “thanks ma’am” haha
yeah i did it but nothing happens although i added some parameters in website field (first i tried my github account and second time lp underground) but no…
Anyway Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Himan10
The profile change here is broken since the surfer move in May and it is not known when or if it get fixed. Sorry.
And I looked the first time into discord an hour ago or so.

yeah sure i was thinking of the same… i mean mentioned everyone in single comment but i didn’t know how to do that and yeah thanks again for this info.
it seems like you’ve different version of yourself

1 Like

Lol :joy: - do I?

no worries, yeah i also just joined the discord server of LP and saw you there …
nice to meet you

1 Like

It’s a thread- wait …

Put forums tools into the search bar…