First Meet and Greet

So cool. Thanks for sharing the whole story on here. Phoenix does seem like the one that would be the most easy to approach and he tweets the funniest things. What a cool experience!

That’s really awesome you met some of the guys! I am going to the concert in Camden, my 2nd time seeing Linkin Park, but my first chance for a meet and greet and this is really something else for me. I’ve listened to them from the beginning and from there on their music became more than just casual listening. Through the ups and downs, the tragedies, they have helped me through the worst and enjoy the best even more. They have done so much for me and now I get the chance to meet them and now Im excited lol and really look forward to such an event in my life

Yeah Linkin Park wasn’t around for me in High school when I needed them to deal with shit I was dealing with but luckily they were there during my 20s and I’ve been growing with them ever since 2000… I’m so happy to call myself a fan.

I luckily got tickets to the summit but it seems the show at night is sold out. are you going to the summit?

[quote=Karina]So cool. Thanks for sharing the whole story on here. Phoenix does seem like the one that would be the most easy to approach and he tweets the funniest things. What a cool experience!
[/quote]

Anytime! Don’t forget to add Friday’s show to your signature!

Yes I really hope so because I just got the lpu plus pass a few days prior to the summit ticket sales

Did you reserve a summit pass? Did you get order confirmation?

Yeah it will be awesome, my daughter and I are going to the camden NJ concert and got summit passes so we should definitely be able to get some autographs, great pictures and meet the band. I signed up for meet and greet as well for both of us, definitely want some time with the band. Followed them since 1999 when they were called hybrid theory, still have a cassette single of them, which I am bringing to be signed lol, and it will be awesome to meet them. Show got cancelled day of the concert last tour and was the first time I ever missed a linkin park tour, it killed me and my daughter for awhile, but this will make up for it big time. Still in shock that we got two summit passes and by chance I had to go to the Camden NJ show instead of the more local and normal show I would go to in VA Bristow, but then the summit was announced, worked my butt off to make sure I got great tickets dead center 10 rows back and had two accounts and windows open at the same time to get my daughter and myself summit passes, as couldnt go to it without her getting one too, and it all worked out, even with my computer crashing at 1158am, freaking out as would be my luck, got it back on though and bam, got the summit tickets. So this had to be fate and a make up for 2011 LOL. So nervous, excited and cant wait.

how long do you have to be a member for before you get the chance to meet and greet?

No just one meet and greet per person! I have that problem with me and my husband if you read up in the thread… I would feel bad if one of us got one and not the other =o([/quote]

im going for my second m&g next week and i don’t know what to say this time either :stuck_out_tongue:

i know how you feel, I’m waiting for my 1st meet and greet with LP, when the times comes im scared that I’m going to lose my voice due to nerves and excitement and then ruin everything for myself for not saying anything even though i wouldn’t be able to, hopefully that wont be the case :stuck_out_tongue:

It wasn’t so bad! After everyone calmed my nerves in this post, I was ok when I met Phoenix and Hahn last Friday!!! Read up in the post. I wrote about my experience and my conversation with Phoenix and how awesome he and Hahn both were!

Can’t wait to meet them and see them at the summit in August!

I’m going to the show in Camden as well and am wondering since the summit is the same day, if they will forego the a meet & greet since the summit is the same day. I was able to register my name for the m&g, but now I see that is no longer an option. Does anyone know if they’ll do both in the same day?

YOU HAVE GOT THE RIGHT FAN GIRL
no matter how old you are :smiley:

and btw , nice tattoo

Irene, darling: I know by several experiences that these guys are sweethearts. You’ll get the chance, just like I did: don’t worry, karma is only a b*tch when the red monster is in town. :wink: And M&Gs are wonderful. No choclate, seriously; I was shaking, stuttering and I forgot my own name the first time, but the guys all know how to handle someone so nervous. Especially Chester treats shy people very well; I guess it boosts his ego if people just die when seeing him. :wink: No, truly: they’re nice guys. And they love enthusiastic, jolly fans: the guys will return a smile like a mirror, trust me. They’re all lovely gents.

Here’s a tip: if it suits you, do something really whacky with your appearance. For the Pinkpop festival, I got a pink mohawk and Joe gave me a compliment about it, which is really special to me. I’d say: have a good time, make sure you enjoy yourself and don’t be afraid of blundering; they’ve seen it all. They’ve seen me, at least. :slight_smile: Make sure you show you’re happy to be there, but please don’t get too hanky-panky with them, because they’d rather see a kind fan, than a sticky gurmy.

Just saying, you might get lucky: I got lucky once; I got to hug Chester, but that’s really exceptional and actually strictly forbidden due germs. (I was a pathetic wreck back then and at the verge of having a serious breakdown right there, at the tables. He hugged me, by the way; it wasn’t the other way around. It was a gift to me, from him. I guess he didn’t want me to break down in sobbing, the sweetheart.)

If you stay at the back of the line, you can estimate how they’re doing and how they may respond. Some days they’re just more into it, but they’re always happy to see the fans having a good time. Show them your love, but remain polite and modest. They’ll like you more for it; I’ve been there, too. The best way to get into their hearts, is to be a true but courteous and grateful fan. I’m dead certain they’ll love you and you’ll be picked soon, trust me: I’ve got a nose for these things. :slight_smile:

Now, lots of words for a short message: you should have lots of fun, be yourself and keep it light and jolly.Take care and lots of love, -Pickles

PS: You’ll get the M&G, babe. Your chance will come, too. Whether sooner or later, your name will be on that list. Don’t mind your age or whatsoever; my mother is at the better side of her fourties and she still asks me to send Dave her kind regards. She even steals RTR from me, to play very loudly when doing the household chores. :smiley: You’re not alone, honey. You’re never too old to have and love your heroes.

I really hope I get picked for the M&G. I’m trying to verify that it will even happen in Camden because of the summit. They did have the sign-up area for that particular show, but the RSVP button has since disappeared. I’m hoping that’s only because they had to cut it off at a certain point due to the summit.

One week away, Camden! Are you excited?!?!

From what I remember, there are not meet and greets for camden because of the summit. BUT YEA CANT WAAIIIIITTTTTT ALMOST HERE

Everyone that goes to a Summit gets a M&G :slight_smile:

I got a guaranteed M&G for Indy but I’m really nervous on meeting them again lol The first time I met them I just stared… how embarrassing~