First Linkin Park Concert

my first one was back in 2003 when I was just 14 y/o!! it was in Prague (czech republic) and I’ll never ever forget it because just months before I’d never thought I’ll see them live! the ticket was like 1000 czk (around $ 40). SO cheap haha!!
and I still have some pictures left from the show! I remember Chester had broken arm.

2 Likes

my first linkin park concert was 2003 in san francisco i meet mike shinoda and chester bennington it was a concert for lpunderground only i havent seen them since, but ill make sure to go to the up coming concert

2 Likes

YOU re so lucky. i ve been listening to LP since i was 16 and never went on a live concert… it never happened to be happening anywhere nearby… :confused:

1 Like

@ilianapap One day you will. :wink: Where are you from?

hi my friend … :wink: this for you

and, what do you think about a new thread…, migration, renaming pages… everything this in one topic? @evooba and
#welcome @ilianapap

Cyprus… but im currently living in Greece :slight_smile: and u?

I thought so, that’s why I asked. I’m from Greece.

Where from exactly?

I’m from Athens, but will be moving soon.

Can i ask why?

Basically a better life.

I get it
καλή ζωή αδερφέ

Thank you :slight_smile:

awww thanx some day youll experience a linkin park concert. do they go to Greece?@ilianapap

Nooo… i think they have once a long timw ago but yes. The closer they got was last year in Italy and it was the one time i wasnt even in Europe

@ilianapap would you travel to see linkin park it would be a fun experience I might have to travel to la and I’m from san Francisco to see them in concert again. they don’t go to san Francisco anymore it sucks lol

They played Greece in 2008 and 2009 during the MTM touring cycle.

Oh yeah definately. I actually made a vow that the next toue they do i ll go no matter where it is

1 Like

really that’s good to know @evooba because they really want to go to a linkin park concert

Summer sanitorium?