First Linkin Park Concert

My first concert just ended a few minutes ago.

Ever since I was nine years old, I’ve loved Linkin Park. After all these years, I finally have my first concert. It was amazing. To think, my idols are standing right there. After all these years, I finally see them in person. They explain the feelings I can’t. Each word speaks to me, each song another story.

Linkin Park is love, Linkin Park is life

11 Likes

You will remember this your whole life. :smile:

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean. I loved lp from the beginning, but my first lp concert was last november. that was the best night of my life and it felt like a dream. the next three nights I hardly slept. I was still so excited. I can´t wait until they are back here.

1 Like

I also have loved Linkin Park since I was like 9 or 10 years old. I’m seeing them live for the first time Jan 30th and I’m sure I’ll feel the same way as you do!

I remember very well my first one concert was in 2010 at a music festival in Brazil. And lucky for me I was drawn to the M&G was the full realization of my dream. I had my favorite album autographed and watched an amazing concert, only to remember I got chills. Were years of waiting but worth every second, I could not speak or think after the presentation, just feel. It was amazing and all the other times I take as if it were the first and the last.

2 Likes

i know what you mean 2 time seeing them live but first time in the pit, you cant explain the feelings that you get that they are that close and personal awesome show all around.

Ya I’m seeing them for my second time on the 18th and I have early access to the pit. I’m going get front row spots and it’s gonna be awesome I can already tell. The firest time I saw them I had lawn seats and it was still one of the best nights of my life.

I spent my first and only LP-Concert in the ambulance area. :weary: It was during the summer in a hot hall. I didn’t drink enough, because I didn’t want to have to go to the toilet and leave my space. So I was a little bit dehydrated. And when LP came out the people went crazy. They ran and jumped to the stage and I was nearly knocked down. I was so afraid (and so thirsty) that I left the concert and didn’t want to get in again. I never experienced something like this before or after it. And I’ve been to many different concerts. That was just mad. But my sister touched Mikes Hand on this evening. :grinning:

My first concert was 7 years ago and I still remember it like yesterday. I was pretty excited because it was the first time they visited my country so it was extra special. It was just crazy to see them up there performing, it was simply amazing. Plus, they played songs like Reading My Eyes and Little Things which I’m glad I got to hear live because they are beautiful and powerful songs. It was just, awesome!

Wow I feel old. My first was either in 1999 or 2000. I think they opened up for another band like taproot or disturbed or something like that. I was hooked ever since. We’re all close in age so I feel close to them in that sense.

My first concert was in 2008 in Cologne, Germany. It was awesome!!! A few month later they played here again with the Road to Revolution tour and I was there, too. The Problem is that it takes some time until LP tours through Europe, but every time they here I try to at least visit one concert :smile: The last one was last November :smiley: and I can’t already wait to welcome them back here :slight_smile:

i have loved LP since they first started! And this february 3 :heart_eyes: is going to be my first time seeing them in concert~!
I was supposed to see them 2 times already but couldn’t do to carpooling issues! But, I dont care if I had to hitchhike my way there! It is happening!
And to top it off! I got my ticket as a birthday gift from my husband! Best birthday gift EVER!!!
I am sooooo excited!!! :scream:

My first concert will be on Tuesday January 27th (granted its not cancelled due to Chester’s unfortunate injury) and I’m EXTREMELY excited yet worried that it will be cancelled. As long as Chester is okay though, I’ll be happy!

Rest of the tour is cancelled, sorry to inform you. Hope Chester will get better soon, and get back on track quickly! :confused:

Yeah I know I saw. I’m upset about it but I’m sure they’ll re schedule. All that matters is Chesters health though!

I have been a fan of Linkin Park since I was 8 years old and I finally saw them live in the pit at Chula Vista for the Carnivores Tour. Easily the greastest moment of my 22 year old life so far. Hoping to do a meet and greet next and more concerts to come.

The first concert I have gone to was incredible. I could not sleep for the whole night. For the next two weeks there was no other music for me, just Linkins :slight_smile: It was worth it!!! I had to skip the Linkin Park’s second concert in Polnad, but I have already got the tickets for their third concert :smile:

First I didn’t like music, I use to think it as waste of time. But first time I listened LP was a beyblade amv. The song was new divide. I was like 12-13 year old. From that moment my life has changed. My LP concert is yet to happen. I hope it will be soon.

Wow! Same for me! My first LP song was a DBZ amv. I was 9 or 10. :slight_smile:

Animes are great and when combined with LP songs they become awesome!!