Finally an lpu member! dying to know all of you!

No guys, you should be able to access everything the moment you join. It’s not about gaining a specific credit or badge or anything. If you can’t access the locked categories in the forums or the chat or the LPUTV episodes, you need to contact support so they can look into it.
Only members that don’t have access to all that are free one month trial members.

1 Like

Very interesting, will check this out as I full member and unable to do things !!!
Thanks

i’m here for 3 weeks as a member but still i can’t see the lpu topics :worried: hope you have a good time here

You need to contact support. And I know ground(ctrl) are a pain so if you don’t get a solid reply, email Lorenzo or Lulu

thankyou…i did :blush: what categories are there for the lpu?? doesn’t appear for me.

when i click on my profile it shows your views,points and posts right? i have 0 Zero posts. now i’m confused what are posts :flushed: :disappointed_relieved:

The blue (locked ones) are the LPU categories. As for your profile, dunno what it really shows, I don’t bother looking at forum profiles tbh. I always check the member’s profile directly in the LPU.

that’s what i cannot see any blue or locked categories…only the black and grey appears.

Thanks for pointers.
Have done quite a bit tonight and manage to add link to Instagram.
Cheers

@Kui_Zimik You should though since you are a full member. Support has to fix it.
@Graham_Milne Yeah, sure thing!

First of all, hi! :blush: I’m sorry I can’t help you much cause I’m kind of new too. Luckily I don’t have the problem with the categories and tbh I also don’t understand why it doesn’t work for you but that’s it, I just don’t get how it all works :scream: :stuck_out_tongue:

Was def the mobile site making it more difficult. Figured it out right away on the PC.

I joined today, too, and I’m planning on buying a membership, too. Is the 50$ bundle worth it? I think I may spring for that.

Absolutely, this is what you get :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi nice to meet you i am Arena Deborah i am fan of the Linkin Park i find the Linkin Park a Great band of high level and successful, theyr songs are Wonderful and theyr songs meant to me very much.
made this work of art for the Linkin Park :smile:

1 Like

lovely dear :blush: its awesome :smiley:

1 Like

wonderful union said this specific account of mine has a problem!!! darn it!! happy atleast they made an effort. But they couldn’t fix it. Discourse is fixing it.

i am told to ask why am i not in any lpu groups??

@anvanoppens why am i not a member of any lpu groups???

why am i not a member of any LPU groups??? how do i join?