Finally an lpu member! dying to know all of you!

ITS THE my best day ever to be here :smiley: i would love to know you all more and become friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there I became a new member today too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awesome :slight_smile: add me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, both of you, to the LPU!

3 Likes

I remember the day I finally joined the LPU in 2006, after years not being allowed to, finally being (more officially) part of an amazing group of hardcore LP fans. You won’t regret it!
I hope you guys will make lots of great friends here. :slight_smile:
Welcome to both of you!

2 Likes

Thankyou so much :blush: let’s have a good time rocking out haha :wink:

1 Like

Welcome!! Also, we offer cookies to the most active users every week, so don’t forget to post everyday :wink:

2 Likes

cool :heart_eyes: what kind of cookies lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smile:

You can choose from a variety of options. They are all prepared with love by LPUsers.

1 Like

They’re awesome :smiley: are you gonna deliver them to India?? haha sorry…i’m confused :grin: :heart_eyes:

I had to check your profile because of that comment. The amazing part is that I too am from the same location :smiley: A very sweet surprise. Nice to meet you :smile:

1 Like

cool :smiley: so where do you live??? where are my cookies?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does that answer your question?

Haha, I remember my first year in the LPU, my first time in the chat room and on the messageboards.

My God, I was such a n00b back then…

1 Like

Oh yeah, and welcome to the LPU!! Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

myyy Chester <3 lol

thankyou so much <3 :wink: see you around :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@lp13413 dude…why cannot i open the LPU chat?? :sob:

1 Like

Welcome! So glad to have you! We are (in my opinion) the best forum around!

2 Likes

i’m glad :heart_eyes: could you please tell me why i cant access LPTV/chat?? how do i link instagram here? ty

Welcome!!!

1 Like