Favourite LP album?

hmm … very difficult to say. I can’t choose one, but I can try.
Hybrid Theory is a very intense album which lots of different songs but I can’t listen to them anytime I want, because I don’t feel them everytime. It depends very much on my moode and that’s why I would prefer Meteora for this ranking. The songs on it are also very intense, very heavy, but they somehow … fit more often to my moode and that’s why can listen to them more often. But every album has some of those tracks on it. Minutes To Midnight has What I’ve Done, Given Up and Bleed It Out which are fitting every time and A Thousand Suns offers Burning In The Skies or Iridescent.
So it’s very hard to choose one of them … Minutes To Midnight is more for the sad moments … Hybrid Theory for the melancholy and desperate, Meteora for the alone and angry moments and A Thousand Suns is for those moments in what you wanna change the world and when you feel exhausted. That’s how I often notice it … but it varies.

EDIT: I forgot Reanimation. Well … I often listen to it, when I cannot sleep [biggrin]

[quote=Derek]Mmm…Cookies. Because it’s secretly what LP wants to make all the time. They lack courage to follow their dreams.

it used to be Minutes to Midnight but at the moment i listen to Meteora over and over again

Hybrid Theory, i´m old school xD.

I love all albums, but my favourite is A Thousand Suns :slight_smile:

Take a look at my signature and you will understand. =)

I don’t like to favor an Album that has several similar tracks on it. People change, their moods change, their views changes and I don’t wanna be listening to the same songs when I am sad as well as when i am happy.
During my life I went through phases and Linkin Park kinda went with me… when I was sad and angry I listened to Hybrid Theory and Meteora, when I calmed down the released Minutes to Midnight and now that I am more open to music, they released they most experimental piece A thousands Suns.

So no, I don’t have a favorite. (But the fact is, A Thousand Suns is genius.)

My favourite is still Minutes to Midnight.

Still ?

ATS [smile]

that easy =D my fav is Meteora cause it’s the first album that my brother ever brought me and the second favourite is Reanilation ^-^

Mine too:)

Collision Course =)

[quote=AlexandrS]Collision Course =)
[/quote]

Wow, first vote for that … can you tell me why ?

[quote=Jats][quote=AlexandrS]Collision Course =)
[/quote]

Wow, first vote for that … can you tell me why ?[/quote]
I do not have a favorite album. Individual songs - there may be, but the album in full - no.
I do not know why, but listen to the album imperceptibly - from start to finish.
Something have long been familiar, but with a fresh look =)

Meteora

[quote=Marcelo]Meteora

this is friggin’ hard.
hybrid theory? or minutes to midnight…
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :slight_smile:

[quote=nihalmyshi]this is friggin’ hard.
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :)[/quote]

Wow … I’ve never seen someone who couldn’t decide between HT and MTM … what do you like about each one ?

[quote=Jats][quote=nihalmyshi]this is friggin’ hard.
I just love all of their albums, including reanimation :)[/quote]

Wow … I’ve never seen someone who couldn’t decide between HT and MTM … what do you like about each one ?