Favorite year of LPU?

What was your favorite year for LPU and why? i think LPU9 was awesome. It was an amazing year. i also think that this year LPU11 is amazing! it has everything and i cant wait for whats in store! what do you guys think?

Oooo. This could be a hard question.

My memories of 2.0 and 3.0 are really starting to fade, but I remember enjoying them fondly. 2.0 beats 3.0 for sure though, because of Meteora, and the Faint video and the CD was way cooler than 3.0’s CD. 4.0 might have been better or worse then 3.0. It’s hard to say because I think it’s really subjective and it depends on what you’re looking for in the LPU.

5.0-7.0 were not as great because of the LP doldrums, and breaking the silly email without prior notice and general disfunctionality from the admin department. It improved when Adam joined the team, but not before filling me with some trust issues >_>

8.0, better. 9.0 was awesome and I proclaimed that LPU finally hit it’s stride from ye olden days back…

And then LPUX was the worst one of them all. That was when I deliberately let my LPU expire.
Right after I expired, the physical package was reinstated and Mike Shinoda comes into the chatroom looking for me. Talk about a guilt trip. I signed up again just because of that moment.

LPU 11 is a great step up from LPUX. I’m not sure if I wanna say yet if it’s better than LPU 8 or 9, though this year isn’t even half way done yet.

The one year I didn’t mention was the first year, that was because it was the only year I wasn’t a member (aside from the month I took off in LPUX). I’m pretty sure it was the best year anyway though. Dudes, they had christmas presents mailed out to them, and they had more newsletters.

quite a story! i like how you gave some good detail! yea LPU 9 was pretty amazing. and like you said this year isnt even half over yet![quote=KATHYxx]Oooo. This could be a hard question.

My memories of 2.0 and 3.0 are really starting to fade, but I remember enjoying them fondly. 2.0 beats 3.0 for sure though, because of Meteora, and the Faint video and the CD was way cooler than 3.0’s CD. 4.0 might have been better or worse then 3.0. It’s hard to say because I think it’s really subjective and it depends on what you’re looking for in the LPU.

5.0-7.0 were not as great because of the LP doldrums, and breaking the silly email without prior notice and general disfunctionality from the admin department. It improved when Adam joined the team, but not before filling me with some trust issues >_>

8.0, better. 9.0 was awesome and I proclaimed that LPU finally hit it’s stride from ye olden days back…

And then LPUX was the worst one of them all. That was when I deliberately let my LPU expire.
Right after I expired, the physical package was reinstated and Mike Shinoda comes into the chatroom looking for me. Talk about a guilt trip. I signed up again just because of that moment.

LPU 11 is a great step up from LPUX. I’m not sure if I wanna say yet if it’s better than LPU 8 or 9, though this year isn’t even half way done yet.

The one year I didn’t mention was the first year, that was because it was the only year I wasn’t a member (aside from the month I took off in LPUX). I’m pretty sure it was the best year anyway though. Dudes, they had christmas presents mailed out to them, and they had more newsletters.

Intersting question to pose. My favorite was probably LPU4. I say this for many reasons but the main ones would be that it was the first year I joined, first time I met many of the moderators and active LPU members, and it was when I got the LPU3 and LPU4 packages on the same day! ^^. LPU5 was pretty average in my opinion expect during the Live 8 event :D.

LPU6 was an amazing year for me cause it was when I got both the normal bundle and the special edition of the CD. The tracks off the CD were espcially great to hear and I loved the way the website was done. LPU7 was pretty much the same as LPU5 to me though a lot of cool people joined once MTM came out and I did enjoy the special edition of the CD :). LPU8 was the first time I had seen a major change and it was when I first heard about Adam. The CD, jacket, and the bundle were all a bit more unique to me personally then the others at that time.

LPU9 has been given a lot of hype lately and I did throughly enjoy the promotions for it, the new direction of the CD and of course the website which I hadnt paid much attention too since LPU6 lol. The shirt I got along with the bundle is the LPU shirt ive probably worn the most while out of the house.

LPUX, I dont really have an opinion of because I wasnt very active at its time though I was very impressed of the new things that were tried like the summits :D. Even though its the current and most recent, I can say LPU11 has gone very well so far and like Adam has stated before, I throughly beilve the artwork is the best in recent years.

I’ve only had LPUX and LPU11, but I definitely prefer LPU11.

I have had LPU 9 through 11 so I will go for 11 certainly :slight_smile:

mweh, i dunno

prolly 6 n 7 n 8 cuz of the boards. just legendary

[quote=SinisterNL]mweh, i dunno

prolly 6 n 7 n 8 cuz of the boards. just legendary

I would have to say lpu9 because thats when I joined.Would have sighnd up for lpu1 but didnt have computer untill 09.Props to the lpu lifers,respect.W:-)

LPU 11 is my favorite year because it´s my first year^^

[quote=StanleyElite]what boards are we talking about here? Forum boards? :slight_smile:
[/quote] yes

Favorite years are LPUX & LPU11

Hmmm… LPU9 was really awesome for me cause I got to meet a lot of LPU and LPN (ex LP.com site) members and we had this little adventure together. Since then we go out on regular bases and we…we’re friends. It’s awesome.

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=StanleyElite]what boards are we talking about here? Forum boards? :slight_smile:
[/quote] yes

Definitely LPU 2. The LPU tour made it allllll worthwhile.

Hum i think LPU3, it was also my first time in the lpu. I got to meet members of LPU at the concerts. And we still had the newsletter by mail, it was cool!

lpu9 was the best because it was my first and lpux because there was summit but 11 is better than x because better website

[quote=reddarkness]lpu9 was the best because it was my first and lpux because there was summit but 11 is better than x because better website[/quote] yea i joined in 9 and it was awesome, X didnt have that much. and 11 has an awesome website.

Definitely LPU11 - With the new $25 membership option its much more affordable! The new website is also a plus :slight_smile:

I think LPU 11 is going to be great and I’m enjoying it so far.

I really liked LPU X, because they started to organize summits, but there was 1 thing bothering me a lot - they destroyed LPU website. Luckily, they made a new one for LPU11.

I really liked LPU 9 and I think LPU 6 was very cool too.