Favorite song of Fort Minor?

Never heard of that one. Is it on the mixtape?

Mine probably is Cigarettes

Itā€™s from the Militia EP.

I might have listened to that onceā€¦ probably didnā€™t like it since I canā€™t remember :sweat_smile:

It has some good songs.

1 Like

Basicly I love them all but the ones I listen to the most are:
-Slip out back
-Cigarettes
-Kenji
-Welcome

1 Like

Am I the only one that doesnā€™t like cigarettes?

Welcome for me :grin::+1:

Welcome, Right Now and Whereā€™d you go?

1 Like

The Hard Way, hands down. I wish it wasnā€™t a bonus track just so that more people would hear it.

1 Like

Welcome is very important to me. The first time I heard it was live (it was at the hunting party tour) and it was a very special moment. Cause I had never heard that song before and I didnā€™t knew the words yet. But his performance was so great, So I was just there staring at him, at my hero. Just stunned. Appreciaiting how amazing he is, with the biggest smile I ever had. Just thinking - 'that is the kind of person I wanna be, that is the kind of person that I want to have in my life. That is the strength, taltent, success that I want to have! " It is one of those moments that you want to freeze in time, thar you keep in your memory and you leave out all the rest. This is what it means to admire somone so much. They give you so much and they donā€™t even know it. They mean a lot to you and they are so important in your lifeā€¦and when you are there watching him do what he does best, and you think about how he is just a human being like you, you also want to do your best in your own things.

1 Like

Whereā€™d You Go