Favorite LP song let’s go!

Leave your favorite song below mine is “Leave Out all The Rest” (Minutes to Midnight)

8 Likes

My favorite songs of linkin park is in the end. I am sorry but i don’t have any songs that i don’t like with lp

1 Like

Mine is Numb, but all the songs of LP are my favorite. So yeah.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to pick just one! Well as much as I love anything on Meteora I’m going to pick No Roads Left from MTM (I think it was released on the tour edition?). Love the crazy good vocals from Mike :heart:

1 Like

Yes MTM the deluxe version though

1 Like

I’ve given up! I can’t choose!!

4 Likes

iridescent waiting for the end

1 Like

Breaking the Habit, but I think its Changing from time to time

1 Like

Waiting for the end, then everything else equally loved

3 Likes

*Shadow Of The Day*
It’s hard to decide because I :sparkling_heart: all LP songs

2 Likes

Waiting for the end last night was so amazing. that’s the song that picked the hole thing up and made it like a party.

2 Likes

I have 2 favorite song in the end and heavy. I love all of there songs.

In the end and one more light…

The opening song from yesterday: Iridescent.

5 Likes

I can’t choose one, but at the moment - I’m pretty obsessed with Looking For An Answer.

6 Likes

It was a great thing to hear new music

1 Like

Quite the tough one. It’s probably tied for Hit The Floor (Meteora), Hands Held High (MTM), or I’ll Be Gone (Living Things)

I love all their songs but if you force me to pick a favorite it’s a tie between The Messenger, Hands Held High and Somewhere I belong, I cannot choose between them.

2 Likes

By Favorite is Faint. But my favorite album is the Hunting Party

1 Like

I’m a new fan, so i still have to listen to most song but my fav ones now are castle of glass and battle symphony and all the others i love equally( of which i have heard).