Favorite LP song let’s go!

A place for my head…

My favorite songs of linkin park is in the end and heavy

Roads untraveled because I’ve been through this pain for years.

3 Likes

If I have to choose only one it would be Papercut.

2 Likes

My all time favorite song is crawling it’s a classic

2 Likes

All LP songs are awesome! But my favourite has to be Somewhere I Belong. So epic🤘

3 Likes

Hmmm I’d say pushing me away. I love it because of how they adapt it to the type of album they are currenty promoting. The song easily fits the by metal sound as well as pop, grunge, or pure metal. It’s a song that just fits in every category.

2 Likes

I take it back, I meant to say Looking For An Answer, it’s a tear driving song in honor of Chester Bennington. Keep strong soldiers

3 Likes

My favorite songs of linkin park is in the end it the first song i herd when i was going through a rough time in my life but chester voice help me though a lot. Even now I’m still going through a rough time. It still helps me

1 Like

Ok I think we get that now.:joy:

5 Likes

Pushing Me Away (Reanimation). Been on an ipod, of some type, since 2002. My go to workout playlist.

2 Likes

Hands held high :open_hands:t2:

1 Like

I know i keep saying my favorite is in the end. Sorry about that. I know u guy’s get it. Lol there other favorite songs I have . Next time I’ll tell u something else

4 Likes

Roads untraveled and sharp edges :heart:

Lool!!

Papercut and faint

My December and a place for my head

That’s my favorite as well

1 Like

Yeah mike did do a good job on that and it also showed how much Chester meant to him

Very hard question. I´d say One Step Closer, Final Masquerade, and I´ll Be Gone. But there are sooo many more!!!