Favorite LP Member & why?

Who is your favorite member of Linkin Park and why?

Chester Bennington - vocals

Mike Shinoda - vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboard, production

Brad Nelson - lead guitar, backing vocals

Dave ‘‘Phoenix’’ Farrell - bass guitar, backing vocals

Rob Bourdon - drums

Joe Hahn - turntables, keyboard, samples, backing vocals

i don’t have a favorite Member. They are Linkin Park. Thats what matters to me

nothing more to add [biggrin]

1 Like

I’ve said it again in another similar thread so I’m just gonna copy and paste my answer…

Mike is my favorite cause…I need to find words to explain it…I find in him the perfect personality. Caring, loving, kind, always into EVERYTHING, does his best to make sure his loved ones are safe and ok and does everything in his power to help those in need. He’s really a down to earth guy and doesn’t take LP and everything he has for granted, which is rare nowadays. He sure is no angel and has his flaws like all people do but I just appreciate who he is, what he does and what he believes. Of course I love the rest of guys as well but Mike is simply THAT guy to me! Besides, Linkin Park wouldn’t be Linkin Park even if one of them was not in the band or someone else was in his place.

Good response, i like it!

Good response, i like it![/quote]
i could give you a different answer if you ask who we think is the hottest LP Member :stuck_out_tongue:

i could give you a different answer if you ask who we think is the hottest LP Member :P[/quote]

Haha, okay then. who? :stuck_out_tongue:

i could give you a different answer if you ask who we think is the hottest LP Member :P[/quote]

Haha, okay then. who? :P[/quote]
haha Chester of course xD … or Mike… no. it’s Chester…

Linkin Park as a whole. Dave and Mike are more interactive with fans at meet and greets, or at least at mine

Neither do I have a favorite member, Since LP need all its members to be LP!

But if I need to choose one, it will be mike.
He’s just the casual guy, he looks awesome to talk to, funny and one of the best rappers in the world :slight_smile:

Haha, okay then. who? :P[/quote]
haha Chester of course xD … or Mike… no. it’s Chester…[/quote]

I agree, definitely Chester. :slight_smile:

Can’t choose :slight_smile: Linkin Park is not Linkin Park without Chester Bennington,Mike Shinoda,Brad Nelson, Dave ‘‘Phoenix’’ Farrell, Rob Bourdon or Joe Hahn.

Chester because he has the most beautiful voice on earth.
Mike because he is a amazing musical allround talent and such a dedicated man.
Joe because he is so funny anda great musician AND director.
Brad because he his a kick-ass guitarist and my idol (well I’m a guitarist, too) and because of his adorable hair. :wink:
Rob because he is such a calm and kind person, who is technically unbelievable good.
Phoenix because he is a COOL GUY and because he talked a lot to me during my second M&G and because plays bass in an awesome way.

Mike.

Probably cos he doesn’t need his name up in lights. He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic. I mean, he feels so unlike everybody else and alone. But in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him, fuck 'em! He knows the code. It’s not about the salary. It’s all about 1) reality, 2) making some noise, 3) making the story, 4) making sure his clique stays up. Not to mention that when he puts it down Tak’s picking it up!

1 Like

Brad Nelson? LOL I died at this typo xD

[quote=Harris]Mike.

Probably cos he doesn’t need his name up in lights. He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic. I mean, he feels so unlike everybody else and alone. But in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him, fuck 'em! He knows the code. It’s not about the salary. It’s all about 1) reality, 2) making some noise, 3) making the story, 4) making sure his clique stays up. Not to mention that when he puts it down Tak’s picking it up![/quote]

Best comment ever!

1 Like

[quote=Harris]Mike.

Probably cos he doesn’t need his name up in lights. He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic. I mean, he feels so unlike everybody else and alone. But in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him, fuck 'em! He knows the code. It’s not about the salary. It’s all about 1) reality, 2) making some noise, 3) making the story, 4) making sure his clique stays up. Not to mention that when he puts it down Tak’s picking it up![/quote]

Agreed with what above said, Just remember his name!

Dave!. When we’re a female and have a favorite member it sounds like a fangirling stuff or so. I like this dude cause he’s epic, i wouldn’t talk about his bass technique or so of course he’s a good bass player what would he do in a band otherwise?. AND WHICH BAND!!. Dave’s not only a bass player he’s especially a talented musician: Violinist, guitarist, bassist… I like this guy in general i find him original, fun humble, love his tweets his sense of humor. He looks really kind sweet, i got really good vibes when i see him. Nothing kinky in here but i like when artists show their cool sides and stuff. Phoenix gives me this impression that now matter how big he will get he’ll remain humble,simple. I like that!.
On the last chat he’s done, he said he was not good enough to do a solo album!. What the Heck? Not good enough, see all depends who you are and how you consider people. Fans will tell him he can go solo we’ll buy his albums. But this is apparently different from his side of the table!.
Anyways this rock dude, i mean this dude ROCKS.

My favorite LP member is Mike just because I think we’d get along REALLY well. At my M&G, we talked for quite a while and it was awesome. I just wish we had more time to just sit and chat. I could totally see myself getting coffee with him and talking about some awesome recording and painting techniques. We’re both perfectionists and not only artists, but musicians as well so we’d have a lot to talk about. On the otherhand, I feel like the person I’m the most like is Chester…plus we have the same birthday so we have this mutual understanding of our role as “steamy watery” kind of people. :smiley:

Mike and maybe Dave [smile]
All the guys are awesome though!