Favorite live performance, besides Linkin Park

What was your favorite show, besides LP?
I’d say, my favorite was Rammstein concert.
What about you?

I think the best was Rock am Ring 2004, love this show.!!!

All time favorite show is RHCP. Those guys know how to rock a stage. It was epic :smiley:

Well, I went to Depeche Mode in 2009 and holy Shinoda… Those old goats still have it, they rocked me off my socks! :smiley: I’ve got tickets for their show in Düsseldorf, actually: first ring, the pit. Oh yeah! By the way, Epica, a Dutch symphonic metal band, is also very good live. Their music is really worth a try, haha.

Does anyone of you guys know how Deftones are live? I’ll be seeing them in Paris next year, so yeah, I do consider myself a lucky bee-otch. :wink: I’ve heard they’re great live, though. -Pickles

Rise Against and A Day To Remember. I saw them perform twice this year together, both bands put on one hell of a show.

The Big 4 were awesome last year as well (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) when I saw them play Yankee Stadium

Pendulum, specially the one… damn I forgot the name.
But they’re always great!

Titanium :smiley: good kiwi music :smiley:

U2 definitely, and Hoobastank!

U2 and Hoobastank:)

seeing Metallica at Download 06 performing master of puppets album absolutely amazing

I suppose to think that NIRVANA was one of the best live performer ever, sadly we cant see them today anymore :frowning:
but as all the video on youtube show, they are definitely a favorite live performance!!

I don’t know. Limp Bizkit in Rio or Slipknot at Rock in Rio 2011.

[quote=ShinTonic]I suppose to think that NIRVANA was one of the best live performer ever, sadly we cant see them today anymore :frowning:
but as all the video on youtube show, they are definitely a favorite live performance!![/quote]
My sister attented Nirvana concert in Sao Paulo and said that it wasn’t good because Kurt was totally drunk.

My two favorite shows I saw are Nine Inch Nails in 2008 and Rammstein this year.

Just to clear it up… We’re talking about shows you guys have seen live, not n DVDs or anything else.[exclaim]

no such thing but let me give it a try…

shinedown is really cool to see live when i saw them… twice ;D

disturbed was really good live too.

Live in texas will remain the best show EVER! but also i really love the last show in Italy at Imola, it was amazing! :slight_smile:

My Hitlist so far:

1. Linkin Park
  2. Nickelback
  3. Billy Talent
  4. 30 Seconds To Mars (I must say, this concert was horrible, Hamburg, Trabrennbahn 2011)

Avenged Sevenfold for sure :slight_smile:

Rammstein “Made in Germany” Tour.