Favorite live performance, besides Linkin Park

Metallica and Slipknot.

I love Metallica, I really do, but the Slipknot concert at Rock in Rio 2011… they kinda drain all of our energy to the point we were basacly dead for the Metallica concert right after. And back then I didn’t know shit about Slipknot. It was insanely amazing.

Iron Maiden

Green Day hat an pretty amazing show and I would call them my favorite next to Nickelback and Metallica.

My list:

1º - P.O.D. (Payable On Death)
2º - August Burns Red
3º - As I Lay Dying…

Definitely the manband Take That. Their Progress tour and The Circus tour. All phenomenal.

Oh and as far as hip-hop is concerned, Lupe Fiasco. Not a single rapper alive knows how to bring the straight-up energy like he does. You’re just in awe all the way. [eek]

Rammstein or a really good tribute band called Völkerball

Avenged Sevenfold put on a damn good live show.

not counting LP, the best live shows I’ve been to are probably:

1. A7X
  2. Steel Panther
  3. Green Day
  4. U2
  5. Motley Crue

Well I might get shot for this but my favourite band live, not counting LP, is new Guns N’ Roses. With their being 8 of them they just put on a really big show, and they play them to the note - plus I love GNR tracks old and new, plus I love Axl! I also loved seeing Sabaton, a Swedish power metal band. I

I recently went to a Matt & Kim show. They’re a small two person band, and it was in a small venue, but it was probably the most entertaining show I’ve ever been to. Dancing, jumping, rapping, sexual innuendos, and Kim walking out into the audience on people’s hands. Fun stuff.

Lady Gaga. Just’ve seen her recently. Never thought I would say that, but this is definitely the best show I’ve seen live! Truly incredible. It was more like a broadway show. Even a variety of music: from dance to rock, even metal and even phenomenal spanish flamenco. Live instruments and totally live performance. Yes, she can sing damn good.

I’m not comparing it to LP, cause it’s totally different story. LP shows are always special, cause they are my fav band.

skrillex at bamboozle festival, 2012

Green Day in 2010 :wink:

and Slipknot at Rock in Rio 2011

coldplay and muse :smiley:

[quote=LPfan1989]My Hitlist so far:

1. Linkin Park
  2. Nickelback
  3. Billy Talent
  4. 30 Seconds To Mars (I must say, this concert was horrible, Hamburg, Trabrennbahn 2011)

I will probably add Muse to this collection. This guys know how to play their instruments on a “like a god” level.

And Armin van Buuren 7 hour show ‘Intense’ was just epic! Probably, the best I’ve seen so far.