Favorite Books

Gotta be the Tolkein Books. (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit ect.)

I don’t mind what it is as such as long as it’s a good book with a good story etc :slight_smile:
Obviously I love all the classics like Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord Of the Rings
Although those are EPIC on DVD too :))
Good times bro

I love all books by Stephen King!
And of course “from the inside” Linkin Park [smile]

[quote=Monica]I love all books by Stephen King!
And of course “from the inside” Linkin Park [smile]

I’am surprised from The Pillars of Earth from Ken Follet. It was absorbing to read.

All the devils are here!!!

I’m not much of a reader, but I read everything for my World Lit class this semester and found a couple things I liked. Two books, however, that I’ve always liked was “Tears of a Tiger” by Sharon M. Draper and “The Tell Tale Heart” by Edgar Allen Poe. Two stories that I read in World Lit that I enjoyed were “Children Of The Sea” by Edwidge Danticat and “Notes from Underground” by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Recently I’ve loved the Steven Jobs book. It’s very inspiring.

I like Harry Potter (yes I do!) booky by Haruki Murakami and a bunch of fantasy or historical books.

[quote=Min2Midnite]Recently I’ve loved the Steven Jobs book. It’s very inspiring.

Everybody loves Potter XD
My favourite “the black dagger brotherhoood”

Every books from Anne Rice, H.P. Lovecraft, Poe and Hesse.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy (J.R.R. Tolkien), A Song of Ice and Fire series (George R.R. Martin), the Inheritance Cycle (Christopher Paolini), the Heir Chronicles (Cinda Williams Chima), the Seven Realms series (Cinda Williams Chima), the Millenium series (Stieg Larsson)…and a lot more…lol…i [heart] reading [biggrin] hahaha

every book of Harry Potter, every book of the ??? (The Three Investigators), I like biography and all about thriller

As I have too many favorite books, I’ll just list some of my favorite authors: Agatha Christie, Sujata Massey, Qiu Xiaolong, Cecelia Ahern, Jane Austen, Jane Johnson…

Oh, and like many I LOVE Harry Potter novels[smile]

I love ‘Dune’ by Frank Herbert. Any other people here loving it or other books by Herbert?

The Hunger Games
To Kill a Mockingbird
Anything by Jodi Piccolt

[quote=Min2Midnite]Recently I’ve loved the Steven Jobs book. It’s very inspiring.
[/quote]

Same here. I’m still reading! :slight_smile:

Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Haruki Murakami - The best that I have read

My favourite books are: Fight Club and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Yeah, i love David Fincher:)