Favorite Books

As for me I like fantasy books, books of Erich Maria Remarque, historical books. And books about famous people.

Save Me From Myself by Brian “Head” Welch (of KoЯn)
The Yankee Years by Joe Torre
The Heroine Diaries by Nikki Sixx (of Mötley Crüe)
This Is Gonna Hurt also by Nikki Sixx

The last two have soundtracks to them by Sixx’s side project Sixx:A.M. The latter of which has a wonderful quote by his daughter on the back cover (click to enlarge):

The Outsiders is great - definitely one of my favorite books too.
My other favorites include: A Separate Peace, Night, Animal Farm, The Catcher in the Rye, Lord of the Flies, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451, Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Harry Potter, and so much more :slight_smile:

Can never get enough of books!

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo must be my favorite book! :smiley: I love criminal novels!=)

My favourite book of all time is Peeps by Scott Westerfield. I haven’t been able to put down a book since. Now I’m reading Looking For Alaska, it’s pretty amazing :slight_smile:

Chuck Palahniuk, “Survivor”.
Looove so much. Well, I love Chak and all his books. But “Survivor” - my favourite. Story, characters… So many interesting things for me in this book. It’s difficult to me to describe all my emotions on English )

My favourite writer is Ray Bradbury, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien and Eoin Colfer.
I very love Earthsea fantasy series by Ursula K. Le Guin.
And still it is a lot of another.
I very much like to read and I spend for reading a lot of time

The Master and Margarita - Mikhail Bulkhakov

The Cider House Rules - John Irving

Dad - William Wharton

The Bastard of Istanbul - Elif Shafak