Favorite Books

[quote=regi][quote=Kristina]In my childhood I loved fantasy. and my favorite books at one time were The Chronicles of Narnia :smiley: . I respect Tolkien. What do you say about this books?
2 regi - I read a one book, i did not like, sorry, this is only my personal opinion :).
I like stories about vampires, but when they are real vampires, they are beasts :smiley: like Dracula or Lestat or Louis :smiley: but I watch TV series The Vampire Diaries ahaahah

[quote=Kristina][quote=regi][quote=Kristina]In my childhood I loved fantasy. and my favorite books at one time were The Chronicles of Narnia :smiley: . I respect Tolkien. What do you say about this books?
2 regi - I read a one book, i did not like, sorry, this is only my personal opinion :).
I like stories about vampires, but when they are real vampires, they are beasts :smiley: like Dracula or Lestat or Louis :smiley: but I watch TV series The Vampire Diaries ahaahah

mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well i’m not a big reader. But i bought the Ozzy Osbourne Biography and it’s awesome and hilarious [lol]
I can totally recommend this book to anyone, who is interested in Ozzy, Black Sabbath or Heavy Metal History, trust me you’ll love it !

[quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Kameiko][quote=SianyLPU2]mine is all the manga books I owned =P muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

my favortie books of all time at the Mortal Instruments series. City of Bones (first book) just sucked me right into the series.

p.s.
i am going to go through these posts and get all the books you guys like, if i don’t already have it,

the lost boy :smiley:

and lord of the rings

[quote=Clarencia Sianne]the lost boy :smiley:

and lord of the rings

The Master and Margarita - Mikhail Bulgakov
All William Shakespeare
Stephen King - From a Buick, Dolore Claiborne, Christine
Carlos Ruiz Zafón - The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel’s Game
Richard Yates - Revolutionary Road
Marie Corelli - The Sorrows of Satan

Harry Potter saga of course :wink:
the master of horror and suspense, Stephen King

Well… I have to admit that I don’t read as much as I would like to.
I loved Carlos Ruiz Zafon’s The Shadow of the Wind. This books is really really great :slight_smile:
Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia and the Twilight saga.
Also, A poet in NY and Life is a dream.
Now, I have Jane Austen’s Sense and sensibility and Pride and Prejudice to read.
I also like poetry, and well… I hope I can add a lot of books to the list soon (damn university…)

The Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri
Lassie Come-Home - Eric Knight (My favorite children’s book)

BTW - I also read all kinds of comic books

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Clarencia Sianne]the lost boy :smiley:

and lord of the rings
[/quote]

Movie was execellent but I think I prefer the book. I really cant pick a selection of favorite books, Ive read hundreds including many series :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Clarencia Sianne]the lost boy :smiley:

and lord of the rings
[/quote]

[size=200]YES![/size]