Dream Linkin Park Merch

@VX1 LEGO Linkin Park? Don’t you make me dream like that! It might be possible to make them all out of official pieces, but man, would that be expensive. Bricklink allows you to pick and choose all the pieces, but it’s 100% secondhand, so every piece’s price is predetermined by the seller. Oftentimes, it’s not too bad, but the shipping costs add up. Even one minifigure could be at least a dozen dollars. I might try and put together part lists or something anyway; maybe see if I can put some band members together.

1 Like

@AJ_7 beat you all to it. lol

You’re the only person (other than probably AJ) I know on here who knows what Bricklink is lol. I’ve never actually bought anything from there though, as you said, it gets expensive.

4 Likes

Aye. Me too chief. Haven’t bought anything bec it’s dummy expensive but hopefully someday I’ll have the budget to make some pretty dope builds.

2 Likes

I still haven’t gotten over the price of my Monopoly board being multiple thoushand quid with brand new parts from the Lego store. :joy:

3 Likes

You designed a board entirely from Lego?

Yeah.

According to a post further down, it comes to about ~£3470. :joy: The project never made it past the CAD stage. LOL

2 Likes

@the_termin8r And somebody delivers! That LEGO Chester looks so accurate, it’s scary. Anyway, I love Bricklink, but man, is it expensive. Despite this, I’ve made tons of orders on there with more in the future. I’ve made three awesome minifigures with handpicked pieces, bought an official one, and put together an entire BIONICLE figure using Bricklink. There’s also the spare parts here and there. Also, what in the world are you putting into this Monopoly board?!

@jrtrussell Depending on the project and its size, the cost indeed adds up, especially with those cursed shipping costs. Maybe you can buy the parts at certain intervals or set up wish lists and save up for them. Bricklink has a handy wish list feature that allows you to automatically start carts with the least amount of sellers for the least amount of money. Granted, it’s not 100% smooth sailing, but it can speed things up if you don’t like navigating Bricklink.

3 Likes

Umm, Lego? I’m not sure how you want me to answer that lol. I haven’t built it physically and don’t intend to. I’m not crazy to spend that much money on Lego.

@the_termin8r I was just messing around! :laughing: Yeah, there are plenty of LEGO projects out there that will never come into fruition simply because of price alone. As much as I love LEGO and have spent hundreds on it over the years, there are more important things that require your money.

1 Like

Lmao. I like the system you developed with the cards. Quite clever. Yea but with all those tiny 1x1s it’ll be a monster to purchase :joy:

1 Like

The mosaic on the cover alone is probably at least 50 quid.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Sybre! And thank you!

Thanks for the tag as well @the_termin8r! I completely forgot that I posted a picture of them on here! An update on them- they unfortunately, still have their pink guitars :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome! And no problem! I can tell you took this fun little project seriously enough.

The pink guitars would be a real mood killer, especially during the Hybrid Theory/Meteora/Minutes to Midnight days! One Step Closer, Numb, Given Up… Just imagine. :laughing:

1 Like

The pink guitar is not a joke. Mike owns a pink hello kitty Fender Squier that he brought out on stage for From The Inside in one show in 2007. He still has the guitar as far as I know in his studio arsenal.

3 Likes

@evooba I learn something new every day! Nice bit of trivia there. If I were Mike, I certainly wouldn’t let that guitar go anywhere.

1 Like

Hello

5 Likes

At an unrealted topic but i would really like to see LP band member emoticons. Chester with his mike screaming away would make a nice one.

1 Like

Thanks @LP13413! It’s crazy how you can tell how bad and cheap the guitar is, sound is horrible! Haha!

1 Like

Lol :joy: that made my day @LP13413- you are really great with finding stuff :+1:t2::tada:

And ofc welcome to the forums @hybridkarl - nice to meet you

1 Like

I skim it every so often but never want a particular piece enough to go through with buying it, I have considered making LP figures for the band before, but didn’t get very far with the idea, cool to see @AJ_7 already has done it!

2 Likes