Dream Linkin Park Merch

This is something I think about often, how cool it would be to have Linkin Park themed this or that, or a certain release of something (Xero tape on CD for example). What would everyone’s dream merchandise be?

I personally think Linkin Park Tech Decks would be neat. Linkin Park and Mike/Fort Minor have tons of skatedeck designs dating back to 2000, and skatedecks aren’t typically cheap, it’d be cool to have those designs on a smaller, lower cost collectible. There was recently some Sonic the Hedgehog ones that also have real-life decks to match that gave me the idea

3 Likes

If I got it well, I would like to have a pant with the LP hexagon on it. Also I’d like to see a skin of any of the guys in Minecraft.

2 Likes

hmm… the tech decks would be freaking awesome haha

I’d say anything like that ferrofluid stuff we spoke of a while back
stuff like that, lava lamp type deal, something to mess around with hands on

1 Like

Linkin Park skins for games like Minecraft or GTA or something would be cool. I made some LP stuff in Animal Crossing

Linkin Park Play-Doh

1 Like

I like this idea.

You realize Minecraft skins are completely customizable right? If there’s not ones already uploaded somewhere online you could make them yourself.

It depends on the platform, you can’t do custom stuff (without modding) on console

I tried once, I failed. I’ve been looking for, but I haven’t found out anything yet.

@jFar920 in PC

I made a shirt with Rufus from Mmm… Cookies for my skin, I could share it with you

1 Like

Who’s Rufus?

My dream merch would be priced like a normal product, not like a bottle of angel tears. :joy:

4 Likes

Mine was more skate decks and they did that. So, I’m ok.

Hi, Derek! Nice to see you man :slight_smile:

Same, how have you been?

Doing fine. Trying to read everything here and spamming a bit the game area :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not too difficult. I made a really garbage one way back and used it. There should be quite a few tutorials you could find.

I will try it again later. Now the forum needs us :wink:

heeeeey! @derek! whats up?!
@jFar920 said i could be halfmod/batman :innocent:
said i had to ask you because he was busy quarantining :nerd_face: cough cough

Pinche cabrón jajaja

If you want to be half mod again, don’t lie, man.

I’ve actually been working still unfortunately, your lies have plot holes

1 Like