Dream Linkin Park Merch

:rofl: :sweat_smile: they’ve got more issues than plot holes :crazy_face:
but you perhaps back up my argument that @derek should, since you’re busy with work :innocent: :joy:

btw youre doing delivery or the programming or both? :thinking: not sure if programming is the correct term

:no_good_man:

1 Like

:joy:

@framos1792 that is a no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl: worth a shot :nerd_face:

the day shall come…

ot:
LP beanie babies commemorating different albums, etc
idk

I haven’t really thought about this. The decks are pretty awesome and I too wish we had something similar that’s cheaper.
Also, that white T-shirt (besides the HT hyena one) they never realised? Still waiting for that!

A Linkin Park Mug that played music while you drunk your hot beverage :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The mug is a totally doable DIY project.

Definitely something that would be limited and numbered. Back in the day, I was hoping that LPU would release an action figure per year of the membership. So like a Mike Shinoda action figure one year, Chester the next, and so on. I would have thought that would be a great way to maintain and increase membership for people that would want all 6 action figures…

4 Likes

Eminem has had a few action figures that look kinda cool. They did have those life scaled 3D prints at one point, but they were a little too realistic and static

This thread should give them some more original ideas, hopefully they pick it up

Did someone say 3D printing? :joy:

I think @LP13413 has them, or had one of himself. I don’t think they’re bad just not exactly action figures

A company called Staramba was a part of the festivities on the Carnivores Tour in 2014, who specialized in 3D scans and making model figurines.

DSCN3436 DSCN3437

They had band packages, or you could get an individual band member in a number of sizes they had available. Although, at the Summit I attended, they claimed to have underestimated the height of the bridges entering into New York State, so their 3D scanning services at that particular show were unavailable as their “trailer was converted into a convertible”.

This was the display they had for us at the LPU Summit.

10569017_10204107468943568_8824857174216356164_n

And this is the set that I bought.

DSCN3435

The only complaint that I have is that the base on Chester’s figurine doesn’t fit into any of the holes in the base.

9 Likes

Those don’t look 3D printed to me unless they used some crazy industrial resin printer for them, which I doubt.

Nah even they say it’s a 3D scan
Nothing about actually being 3D printed themselves

Molded maybe

1 Like
2 Likes

Printing from polymer clay is not something I’ve heard of, I just know of coating regular prints in PC to smooth the texture out. I suspect this is what’s happening here. They’re probably PLA underneath which is dirt cheap and far less impressive than resin printing.

Side note: I keep reading ‘Carnivores tour’ as ‘Coronavirus tour.’ :joy:

6 Likes

I would love to have some bracelets ( not the rubber ones ) maybe made of leather … a variation of neclaces, rings, earrings/ tunnels would be cool too :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah! I’d like that too! :heart: it could also be a sign that we are LP fans, like recognizing each other so cool :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awww, yeah, agree :heart_eyes: would be sooo cool- great idea :+1:t2:

2 Likes