Do you have something which reminds you of a some special moment, people etc

I was only 7-years-old when I fell in love with Linkin Park. After that my biggest dream was to see them live.
Finally…In 2008 my dream came true and I saw LP! (at Provinssirock, Finland) Like you can imagine, it felt incredible because I had to wait that moment almost ten years!

Before the gig we had to change our tickets to wristband at the entrance gates. After the live consert I decided to keep that as a memory but everybody said to me “you can keep it always!”. But I said “I can, and I will!”. [wink]

Now, almost four years after I still got my wristband! Every time I look at it reminds me of my biggest dream which came true even if I lost hope many times.
Now the wristband gives me strenght to believe in my dreams!

Now it’s your turn. Tell me if you got something which reminds you of a some special moment, people ect…
It would be so nice to hear your stories :slight_smile:

PS. If you allow I would like to publish some stories in my blog (www.linkinlayra.blogspot.com) so please let me know if I can do that :slight_smile:

Wow beautiful story!

Well for me:

I always keep the concert tickets after the show is over, also i take a lot of pictures from the show.
From my first LP show in 2007, i kept the train ticket my friends and i used. it was in Hamburg and it was in may. Pretty warm but it rained like hell and everything was full of water (god thanks the show was inside).
Everytime i see like biiiiiig raining it reminds me of this day, standing there and waiting with my bf to see our fav band for the first time!
ALSO a not funny story of this show: some idiots decided to through buttered breads around during the waiting and i got hit at the head with it -.- so i had a buttered head :smiley:
Butter = not good memory

my story is not about lp, but dbs…
everytime i go to a show (lp, dbs or other) i always try to get the setlist, i don’t know why, i love to have the setlist as a memory of the show. and on february 25th in 2010 i went to cologne to my 2nd dbs show. i will never forget that day, cause i met somebody who is today one of my best friends (even she live 230km away from me). that day she got the setlist of the dbs show, and when we saw each other again at a lp show we went togehter, she gave me the setlist in a frame as a present :slight_smile: everytime i see the framed setlist i think about her, our first concert together and about our passion we share for the same band [heart]

[quote=videl_2201]my story is not about lp, but dbs…
everytime i go to a show (lp, dbs or other) i always try to get the setlist, i don’t know why, i love to have the setlist as a memory of the show. and on february 25th in 2010 i went to cologne to my 2nd dbs show. i will never forget that day, cause i met somebody who is today one of my best friends (even she live 230km away from me). that day she got the setlist of the dbs show, and when we saw each other again at a lp show we went togehter, she gave me the setlist in a frame as a present :slight_smile: everytime i see the framed setlist i think about her, our first concert together and about our passion we share for the same band [heart][/quote]

what a beautiful gesture! :slight_smile: That makes me almost cry!

LinkinParkForever275: I can imagine your feeling :slight_smile: but what the…buttered breads? Why did they do that! :'D nooh

Simply my signed t-shirt hanging over my bed…reminds me of that concert of course but also my life and experiences with LP in general :smiley:
good times :smiley:

sounds good :slight_smile:

My signed T- shirt, my m&g pass, my Music for Relief bandana and all the pics from the m&g and the LP show pics are a constant reminder of the happiest day of my life!!
June 28th 2011

hmm…I miss meet&greets :slight_smile:

Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

So, I always look up on my wall at my concert tickets to remind me that there’s more to come :slight_smile:

they were going nuts there :smiley: so i got buttered -.- :smiley:

[quote=videl_2201]my story is not about lp, but dbs…
everytime i go to a show (lp, dbs or other) i always try to get the setlist, i don’t know why, i love to have the setlist as a memory of the show. and on february 25th in 2010 i went to cologne to my 2nd dbs show. i will never forget that day, cause i met somebody who is today one of my best friends (even she live 230km away from me). that day she got the setlist of the dbs show, and when we saw each other again at a lp show we went togehter, she gave me the setlist in a frame as a present :slight_smile: everytime i see the framed setlist i think about her, our first concert together and about our passion we share for the same band [heart][/quote]
That is so sweet! [smile]

[quote=EvoOba]Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

So, I always look up on my wall at my concert tickets to remind me that there’s more to come :)[/quote]

Nice to hear that there’s someone else who has been a fan since always but still you had to wait many years to see them live. I have been go trough that same thing :’)

they were going nuts there :smiley: so i got buttered -.- :smiley:

[/quote]

poor you! you have to revenge ;D haha

haha indeed :smiley:

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

So, I always look up on my wall at my concert tickets to remind me that there’s more to come :)[/quote]

Nice to hear that there’s someone else who has been a fan since always but still you had to wait many years to see them live. I have been go trough that same thing :’)[/quote]

Considering my unluckiness as well, meeting the band is not gonna happen any time soon either :confused:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

Nice to hear that there’s someone else who has been a fan since always but still you had to wait many years to see them live. I have been go trough that same thing :’)[/quote]

Considering my unluckiness as well, meeting the band is not gonna happen any time soon either :/[/quote]
You know what! I thought I never gonna meet them until in 2010 I was at the lpu summit. Then, six months later I got a chance attend meet&greet! So I’m sure you will meet them :slight_smile: Never lose hope, believe in your dreams! That’s my motto :slight_smile:

My best memories are my first LP concert Ferropolis 2009, my first M&G with the Band in Leipzig 2011 and my favorite memorie is the Summit Hamburg 2011, Mike Shinoda invited my family, best friend and me after the Backstagetour to the concert that night! This was the best day in my life and I will never forget this day. I have all my concert Tickets in a frame on the wall (include M&G Pass Leipzig, Summit Pass and Mike Shinoda Guest Sticker Hamburg).

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

Considering my unluckiness as well, meeting the band is not gonna happen any time soon either :/[/quote]
You know what! I thought I never gonna meet them until in 2010 I was at the lpu summit. Then, six months later I got a chance attend meet&greet! So I’m sure you will meet them :slight_smile: Never lose hope, believe in your dreams! That’s my motto :)[/quote]

Been in the LPU for 4 years and never won a freaking thing. It makes me kinda stop believing but deep inside I’m not I guess. Sooner or later it’ll happen I guess

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

You know what! I thought I never gonna meet them until in 2010 I was at the lpu summit. Then, six months later I got a chance attend meet&greet! So I’m sure you will meet them :slight_smile: Never lose hope, believe in your dreams! That’s my motto :)[/quote]

Been in the LPU for 4 years and never won a freaking thing. It makes me kinda stop believing but deep inside I’m not I guess. Sooner or later it’ll happen I guess[/quote]

Maybe there’s something bigger for you…If someone deserve m&g that is you! :slight_smile: