Do you have something which reminds you of a some special moment, people etc

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Been a fan for years but never saw them live since 2008. Needless to say how awesome it was. All those emotions lighting me up during the concert was an incredible feeling I’ll never forget. I cried that night at the end cause I knew my dream had come true. Still waiting for the moment I’ll win a m&g and finally thank them for everything they’ve done and tell them how much they’ve helped me…hope it’ll happen soon.

So, I always look up on my wall at my concert tickets to remind me that there’s more to come :)[/quote]

Nice to hear that there’s someone else who has been a fan since always but still you had to wait many years to see them live. I have been go trough that same thing :’)[/quote]

Considering my unluckiness as well, meeting the band is not gonna happen any time soon either :/[/quote]
You know what! I thought I never gonna meet them until in 2010 I was at the lpu summit. Then, six months later I got a chance attend meet&greet! So I’m sure you will meet them :slight_smile: Never lose hope, believe in your dreams! That’s my motto :)[/quote]

Been in the LPU for 4 years and never won a freaking thing. It makes me kinda stop believing but deep inside I’m not I guess. Sooner or later it’ll happen I guess[/quote]

Maybe there’s something bigger for you…If someone deserve m&g that is you! :)[/quote]

It also depends on how big the show is u wanna visit as to how big your chances of M&G are!!
Try going to smaller shows!

The most special moment for me was at my first lp concert when i was 12. I someone hit me and the security staff took me backstage to stop my bleeding and then the band make a break. The band leave the stage and behind the stage, joe see me and talk with me, this was a great moment and all the pain was forgotten. This was the best moment on a lp concert for me. :slight_smile:

I have never seen LP live, I have always been out of the UK whenever they have played, that includes a backstage pass to download festival last year where I would have met them >.< Anyway my memory is not that anything I can really share to people easily, but it means a lot to me so here goes.

I was clinically depressed when I was 12-15 years old, I suffered a lot of bullying as I grew up and it gave me a social disorder I am only now beginning to conquer. Regardless, I started listening to Linkin Park when I was around 13 and I always found it easy to relate to and it helped me cope when I was most down. My memory is one that only came because Linkin Parks music inspired me to keep pushing. When the doctor told me I no longer needed the anti depressants. Thats my memory - and I owe my life to Linkin Park, if it wasn’t for their music I may have taken that one extra step and not be here today.

[quote=Curt]I have never seen LP live, I have always been out of the UK whenever they have played, that includes a backstage pass to download festival last year where I would have met them >.< Anyway my memory is not that anything I can really share to people easily, but it means a lot to me so here goes.

I was clinically depressed when I was 12-15 years old, I suffered a lot of bullying as I grew up and it gave me a social disorder I am only now beginning to conquer. Regardless, I started listening to Linkin Park when I was around 13 and I always found it easy to relate to and it helped me cope when I was most down. My memory is one that only came because Linkin Parks music inspired me to keep pushing. When the doctor told me I no longer needed the anti depressants. Thats my memory - and I owe my life to Linkin Park, if it wasn’t for their music I may have taken that one extra step and not be here today.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your story with us,

i first fell in love with Linkin Park back in 2000 when my brother bought Hybrid Theory :smiley:

I have been a fan of Linkin Park since Meteora but I was still a little kid at that moment, even though they have came to Hong Kong, I cannot go to one of them. I can only look up their concert online. lol My first concert should be the A Thousand Suns Tour. It is really a dream come true plus the M&G. It is just so great. I am still keeping the ticket to remind myself the first time that I saw them live.

Music has the power to remind me of good and bad times, completly change my mood and in general play a huge part in my life! I think this is something many people undervalue!

[quote=StanleyElite]Music has the power to remind me of good and bad times, completly change my mood and in general play a huge part in my life! I think this is something many people undervalue!

[quote=StanleyElite]Music has the power to remind me of good and bad times, completly change my mood and in general play a huge part in my life! I think this is something many people undervalue!

I have a drawing my friend made for my 18th birtday. A friend I actually met at the Linkin Park concert. We both had Meet and Greet and it was really fun to meet her in real life. Even though I was so fucking nervous for meeting the band. After that day, we started to speak everyday and now we are best friends.

She came to visit me for a couple of days before school started again and that was the first time after the concert. It was just amazing. I am really happy to have her in my life, she is my soulmate.

For my 18th birthday she drew me a picture of Chester hugging me at the M&G in Sweden last year. She knows that I love Chester to death and she knows how much that picture means to me. And she is an amazing artist.

Thanks to Tim Solar who took the original photo!

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite]Music has the power to remind me of good and bad times, completly change my mood and in general play a huge part in my life! I think this is something many people undervalue!

The first time I went to an LP concert (March 2, 2011, in Dallas) I also got a meet and greet. It was more or less the best night of my entire life.

I remember it distinctly - I was standing at the back of this big group of people. These three guys up front were explaining how the meet and greet was gonna work, but I was friends with other LPUers who had already been to one, so I knew how the whole process was going to work anyway. With that, I was pretty spaced out, and I was just sorta absentmindedly staring out the door we had all walked in.

And then, these 6 random guys walked in the door, and I was just like, “ok, there’s six more people in the room now.”

It took a solid four seconds to realize who had just walked in the room. “HOLY SHI… HOLY SHINODA!” So, I basically had a little spaz-attack when it finally hit me that I was in the same room as the guys I’d idolized for over eight years. It was a pretty neat feeling.

Anyway, from that night, I have two things that help me remember it. First is the shirt I got autographed; it hangs on the wall in my room most of the time, and I wear it on days that are really special in LP history. The second is the fingerless glove that I wore when shaking all their hands - sometimes, if I put it back on, I can feel their hands in mine again :slight_smile:

[quote=Diane Hermes]The first time I went to an LP concert (March 2, 2011, in Dallas) I also got a meet and greet. It was more or less the best night of my entire life.

I remember it distinctly - I was standing at the back of this big group of people. These three guys up front were explaining how the meet and greet was gonna work, but I was friends with other LPUers who had already been to one, so I knew how the whole process was going to work anyway. With that, I was pretty spaced out, and I was just sorta absentmindedly staring out the door we had all walked in.

And then, these 6 random guys walked in the door, and I was just like, “ok, there’s six more people in the room now.”

It took a solid four seconds to realize who had just walked in the room. “HOLY SHI… HOLY SHINODA!” So, I basically had a little spaz-attack when it finally hit me that I was in the same room as the guys I’d idolized for over eight years. It was a pretty neat feeling.

Anyway, from that night, I have two things that help me remember it. First is the shirt I got autographed; it hangs on the wall in my room most of the time, and I wear it on days that are really special in LP history. The second is the fingerless glove that I wore when shaking all their hands - sometimes, if I put it back on, I can feel their hands in mine again :)[/quote]

Awww :’)

[quote=Diane Hermes]The first time I went to an LP concert (March 2, 2011, in Dallas) I also got a meet and greet. It was more or less the best night of my entire life.

Anyway, from that night, I have two things that help me remember it. First is the shirt I got autographed; it hangs on the wall in my room most of the time, and I wear it on days that are really special in LP history. The second is the fingerless glove that I wore when shaking all their hands - sometimes, if I put it back on, I can feel their hands in mine again :)[/quote]

Great story!!!
Yeah I was out of control too, who Mike invited me to the concert LPU Summit Hamburg 2011, so I know what you mean ^^

[quote=Linda Melin]I have a drawing my friend made for my 18th birtday. A friend I actually met at the Linkin Park concert. We both had Meet and Greet and it was really fun to meet her in real life. Even though I was so fucking nervous for meeting the band. After that day, we started to speak everyday and now we are best friends.

She came to visit me for a couple of days before school started again and that was the first time after the concert. It was just amazing. I am really happy to have her in my life, she is my soulmate.

For my 18th birthday she drew me a picture of Chester hugging me at the M&G in Sweden last year. She knows that I love Chester to death and she knows how much that picture means to me. And she is an amazing artist.

Thanks to Tim Solar who took the original photo!

my special moment was when i mike took my camera and made a photo of my with him at m and g and i hop next m and g i get photo with chaz :smiley: