Do You Have Any Famous Relatives

I thought it might be interesting to see if any had any interesting relatives! that person can be famous within your country or on a worldwide basis.

My second cousin is one Finnish actor but he’s not well known abroad.
I just watched one tv-serie where he was acting and that reminds me of him :’)

No famous relatives but quite a few famous friends on a global scale! =D

not really famous… but my dad has been in the paper before, with his artwork. and not really but my mom was a model when she was younger.

uu, sounds exciting :slight_smile:

Not relatives, but some friends (actors, singers, athletes).

I don’t think I have any relatives that are famous, but we’ve certainly been associated with people like that. My sisters friends with a first cousin of an olympic swimmer and was in a play where this nation known dancer choreographed it. My Uncle works for a company that ships things, for example when Linkin Park comes to Dubai he’s there to get all there equipment and stuff. So he’s practically worked with everyone from Paul McCartney to Beyonce (and Linkin Park) he can hook me up to free tickets to any concert in the world. And finally, the queen Mary 2 (largest boat in the world) is coming to Melbourne so my father, working at the Port of Melbourne has to be there to dock it.

My dad has told me, that someone of our relatives was a famous singer in Finland in the 60’s. I don’t remember his name, but his pictures were like in a bubble gum packets, that was common in those times, kids and teens liked to collect celebrity pictures from bubble gum packets :smiley:
My grandfather’s father was a worldwide championship wrestler, he won some medals and things.
And my dad’s cousin came second in a national accordion finnish championship, he would’ve won, but the winner was a son of the one of the judges.
Not any currently famous people in our family or friends.

[quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]I don’t think I have any relatives that are famous, but we’ve certainly been associated with people like that. My sisters friends with a first cousin of an olympic swimmer and was in a play where this nation known dancer choreographed it. My Uncle works for a company that ships things, for example when Linkin Park comes to Dubai he’s there to get all there equipment and stuff. So he’s practically worked with everyone from Paul McCartney to Beyonce (and Linkin Park) he can hook me up to free tickets to any concert in the world. And finally, the queen Mary 2 (largest boat in the world) is coming to Melbourne so my father, working at the Port of Melbourne has to be there to dock it.
[/quote]

your uncle is so cool! :wink:

Andrei Sakharov, a Nobel Prize winner.

I know someone who is touring with Rammstein, he does something behind the stage.

omg tourig with rammstein is very cool i think =P haha a friend of mine told me she had a friend wich onkel plays in the band rammstein =P but dont no if its the truth =P haha

If it is so it’s very cool! =D

My parents were both musicians (mostly singing) & famous very local (city/region) and for the older generation, they released some vinyls & cd’s & stuff xD That’s all

A ton of people in my family are musicians or singers. One cousin of mine was in a crazy screamo band called Final Embrace.

If you live in America, my great grandpa played for Notre Dame Football

No one at all in my family is famous lol but my uncle was a main body guard for Heidi Klum and he became good friends with her family. And then my friend does some small acting right now and he met a lot of actors. Like recently he had a small part in a movie along side Mila Kunis and then he had a small part in the movie The Ides of March and he went out to dinner with George Clooney and Ryan Gosling.

My second cousin is Gorefest’s singer. They were pretty underground back then, but I think their music can be found on the internet. It is pretty loud, blaring metal, though; I don’t know if you’d like that… :wink: And I believe my granny’s cousin (or something) presented a Dutch car show. Does it count if you’re a ‘local ledgend’ yourself? ;-b (Just kidding!)

My husbands cousin is married to Bon Jovi, so er cousin-in-law by marriage? lol

My husbands cousin plays Center for the Atlanta Falcons (American Football team, and I can’t remember his name worth a poopoo)

Other then that I know no one on my side >.>.

For like met/lived next door/freinds

My husbands Grandparents lived next door to Master P.

My husbands Dad use to work on Shaq’s cars.

I wish I was my husband :|. ’ Why do people from Louisiana get all the good stuff? XD

Oh yeah I have an accountant who works for George Lucas.

I would like to think I’m related to Matt Lauer, but unfortunately there isn’t any relation. However my cousin did operate the high speed camera for the Chevy Sonic commercial that played during the Super Bowl this year. XD

unfortunately no :confused: