Do you have a song as a ringtone? Which one?

i couldn’t have a lp song as rington :scream:… if someone would call me i wouldn’t answer the phone… i would still listend to the song^^

(sorry for my english)

i have “El sonidito” as ringtone…

With You (Reanimation)

In the End :blush:

Mine is “Until it´s gone”! I just love the guitar at the beginning

One Step Closer!!! :blush:

1 Like

The Dinosaurs - Main Theme :wink:

I’ve had Linkin Park - Dedicated for like 2 years now XD I never get tired of it

Mine is “skin to bone” right now. Quite loud and finally i can easily find my cell phone ringing

I have “Numb”. Every line of this song is so true for my life. It’s my favourite song of LP. Before that I had “Personal Jesus” by Depeche Mode.

I remember back in 5th grade, In The End was my ringtone for a LONG time. My phone went off in class one time and it was SO loud! Haha I still remember it. Luckily the teacher was out in the hall lol.

I have three different music ones, alternating. In Between by Linkin Park, Walk On by U2 & Big Blue Wave by Hey Ocean!

Debris for some people. I love Debris, should have left at some official album. And for others is Back to the shack of Weezer.

1 Like

Three Band Terror! Hahaha it sounds perfect as a ringtone! :blush:

1 Like

my ringtone is BURN IT DOWN!!! :heart_eyes:

My ringtone ist “Unicorns & Lollipops” …I love it !! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I had change it. Now it’s ‘Guilty All The Same’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My ringtone is the intro of “leave out all the rest”, and my alarm clock tone is the intro of “in the end”. I think I have a thing for intros lol.

My ringtone is bridge and chorus of “Easier to Run” right now, but sometimes it’s “Lost In The Echo” chorus. :relaxed:

My ringtone: Linkin Park - I Have Not Begun
I usually just let it ring until my phone goes to voicemail :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkFqtQIybI

2 Likes

Gulity all the same