Did your LPU Package arrived so far?

I received a notice that my package in the mail! =]]]

mine still hasnt arrived… even if LPUHQ said it was one of the first sent :frowning:

Soon it’ll be a month since my order was shipped, but I still didn’t recieve the package.

Mine has not arrived yet. The LPU11 package was shipped 01/06/2012 so I should get it by the end of January. I have another order that was shipped 01/11/2012 which I should get by early/mid February :slight_smile: So excited!

Mine is shipped on January 11, I hope it will arrive soon !

nope it did not :frowning: it’s been shipped still waiting

same but not even shipped yet…

How long do guys think it will take from now?

How long do guys think it will take from now?[/quote]

2-3 weeks.

2-3 weeks.

2-3 weeks.
[/quote]

So 10 days after its been shipped it still takes 2-3 weeks till it arrives at my home?!

It takes 2-3 weeks in general. But it may be 4 weeks…it depends on where you live.

2-3 weeks.

my package was at fulfilled but then it never got here, then it went back to ready. if i dont get it, i might riot :3

My LPU Package arrived today :slight_smile: happy

The LPU Flag

[quote=LPfan1989]My LPU Package arrived today :slight_smile: happy
[/quote]
No unboxing video? c’mooooooooooooooon :frowning:

Ya i got mine finnaly two weeks ago , i had to wait over two weeks for mine to be shipped the reasons sum of you guys havent gotton yours yet well. Your not in the United States, so it will take much longer. Did anyone of u guys call or send a message to Adam or Ground ( CTL)? I had to call and send two messages mine was delayed cause i odrerd mine two weeks before christmas so the halidays played a factor, and they were backed up on shipments and they had just gotton a new one in on New Yrs eve. It all depens when u guys, orderd it, where u live, and if they are still backed up on orders… So sorry you guys had to wait so long thats just wrong you shouldn’t have to wait this long, you guys should rly complain big time. Let me know what you guys find out just message me alright ill try to help you all out okay i got my fellow Lp Members backs… [biggrin]

I’m from Australia and my membership hasn’t expired yet :stuck_out_tongue: when i got it last year is was in October when i singed up in July :stuck_out_tongue: so you might have to wait a while depending when the singed up again.

[quote=michalangelo][quote=LPfan1989]My LPU Package arrived today :slight_smile: happy
[/quote]
No unboxing video? c’mooooooooooooooon :frowning:

I collected mines on Monday i left work during my lunch hour to go collect it couldn’t wait for them to deliver lol :smiley:

Hey :wink: i’m from germany too, and my lpu11 package arrived 1 week ago,
But my lpux hasn’t arrived yet :frowning: i ordered it 4 months ago ;(

Dennis