Did your LPU Package arrived so far?

I’m from Russia and my package was shipped on December 22th. I think it will come after holidays. And I also hope that it won’t have the same story as my previous pack which hasn’t arrived yet.

Hm… I’m living in Germany, too and my order history says it’s sent out at December 27th. So to speak from my own experience it takes about four weeks to get here. So I have to wait until January ends and then I will get a letter from customs [lol]

It depends on when it was shipped. Don’t worry about it. It’ll get there eventually!

hey I’m from germany and mine was shipped on december 28th
i think i have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks to get it :frowning:

[quote=Riteyl]hey I’m from germany and mine was shipped on december 28th
i think i have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks to get it :([/quote]
Really? u can see the shipped date? My order status is still READY (i mentioned it on page 1…)

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=Riteyl]hey I’m from germany and mine was shipped on december 28th
Really? u can see the shipped date? My order status is still READY (i mentioned it on page 1…)[/quote]
My order status has just changed into fulfilled, Shipped: 01/05/2012… (order made: 11/16/11)

Yes, mine arrived but the CD case is broken.
By the way: My order was called ‘fulfilled’ for about half a month ^^

mine just inside the case is broken :frowning:

What do you mean ?
The CD is broken or what part of the CD ?
What are you gonna do about it ?

[quote=Jats]What do you mean ?
The CD is broken or what part of the CD ?
What are you gonna do about it ?[/quote]
inside the case is scratched, not the CD
I’ll change it really just a new one.

[quote=Riteyl]hey I’m from germany and mine was shipped on december 28th
Same here, the only difference is that I’m from Italy

I just received mine today! =D I am so happy, this is my first LPU package.

Mine is shipped 4 days ago so I think I’ll get it around the same time where I get the results of which Institution I’m posted to here in Singapore :slight_smile:

I hope everything goes well with both.

I still haven’t gotten mine :frowning: It’s been about a month I think and I just can’t wait for it!

It was shipped at December 16 and still didn’t come

MINE ARRIVED TODAY!!! Didnt expect to get it for couple more weeks, STOKED

Man was shipped a few days ago:)

hey guys…how do you know if they have shipped it already or whatever ?? sorry, im new to this :stuck_out_tongue:

i received my LPU package today! i’m from La Mirada, California :slight_smile:

Mine has not come yet, but I also ordered near the holidays. It just shipped on the 6th. I wish they would put a tracking number so I can find out were it is.