Dead by Sunrise

Sounds like DBS are back :smiley:
I hope there will be a second Album soon aaaand of course a Tour would be great!

I would die of happiness! my [heart] band

they just did a show for good cause sandra.
I donā€™t think they will be ā€œbackā€ and do another album. Maybe in the near future but as far as i know - but they are focusing on the new LP album and chester did not said anything about DBS latelyā€¦ :wink:

Ryan already mentioned, he saw ALOT of european fans asking for it :wink:

[quote=SinisterNL]Ryan already mentioned, he saw ALOT of european fans asking for it :wink:

We can be very grateful to Talinda because sheā€™s the one who made this awesome event possible, as Alex said for a good cause, for Cardon Children Medical Center.
Hereā€™s a link to learn more about it:
http://mikeshinodaclan.com/2011/11/chester-bennington-talks-stars-of-the-season-performance-and-more-article-picture/
And another one for the setlist played by DBS:
http://mikeshinodaclan.com/2011/11/dead-by-sunrise-live-at-stars-of-the-season-benefit-setlist-pictures/
Letā€™s hope for some good DBS news anyway

I hope they do release a 2nd CD. Out Of Ashes was great, I LOVE ā€œIn the Darknessā€ awesome song :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Woco21]I hope they do release a 2nd CD. Out Of Ashes was great, I LOVE ā€œIn the Darknessā€ awesome song :slight_smile:

I hope so too Sandra, it would be awesome!!
I would love to hear some new songs from them _
My favorite songs from DBS has to be Fire, i just love itā€¦ [heart]

I would love another DBS album! Chester has said he would like to make another album, but he said the timing would have to be perfect again.

[quote=Reni LP (RenƩe Iaccarino)]I hope so too Sandra, it would be awesome!!
I would love to hear some new songs from them _
My favorite songs from DBS has to be Fire, i just love itā€¦ [heart]

yes Fire is my fav DBS song :smiley: i love the lyrics

fav song too :slight_smile:

i also think so that they will release a new albumā€¦but first thenew LP album like chazy said
1st LP and when chazy has free time he hangs out with the julein-k guys or work on a new record

I like Crawl Back In, My Suffering and Fire the most. Maybe thatā€™s because they played those on some LP shows. But what Iā€™m really disappointetd about is The Morning After. Have you listened to Linkin Park live in Berlin 2011 ? Chester performed The Morning After in acoustic there and it blew my mind. The problem about the album versio by DBS is that I just donā€™t feel the song ā€¦ very sad :confused:

You mean berlin 2001? Not 2011;)

DBS are just great, saw they with 3 Songs live in Ferropolis 2009 and Out of Ashes is amazing, hope a new Album will come ā€¦ [biggrin]

Thatā€™s why i love it, because of the lyrics! :smiley: I shudder almost every time i listen to itā€¦ :slight_smile:

Yes, of course [biggrin]

if you believe Ryan, I hope they will arrange a tour of Europe

[quote=Kristina]if you believe Ryan, I hope they will arrange a tour of Europe