Dead by Sunrise

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]if you believe Ryan, I hope they will arrange a tour of Europe

[/quote]

hope that tooo! they rock live so much
[/quote]

What I really like about them too is, that they also visited some small venues in not just the biggest cities so that also fans from not wide away could go to a concert. Unfortunately, I couldn’t go there, but when they were in Cologne, I was really suprised, because … even though they were ‘new’ I didn’t expect them to come especially to Cologne. I hope they gonna do that again if there is gonna be next time.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]if you believe Ryan, I hope they will arrange a tour of Europe

I love DBS and Out Of Ashes, mainly because of Chester’s voice. He just shows how versatile he can be. “Walking In Circles” is one of my favorite songs ever.

I hope there’ll be a second album at some point, but I hope it’ll be something a little bit heavier. I just feel Ryan and Amir had a lot of influence on the songs, and even though I don’t hate the electronic elements, I just want a more in-your-face type of rock, which I assume, was the original idea Chester had for his music.

[quote=danielpsoad-09]I love DBS and Out Of Ashes, mainly because of Chester’s voice. He just shows how versatile he can be. “Walking In Circles” is one of my favorite songs ever.

I hope there’ll be a second album at some point, but I hope it’ll be something a little bit heavier. I just feel Ryan and Amir had a lot of influence on the songs, and even though I don’t hate the electronic elements, I just want a more in-your-face type of rock, which I assume, was the original idea Chester had for his music.[/quote]

Hands up for walking in circles!!

I think there is no second album needed. I mean, yeah, it would be great and stuff, but Chester should focus on LP. Out Of Ashes ist a perfect LP and it would be very difficult to make an album just as good as OOA.
What they could do would be a new tour in Europe. Or all over the world. Just to be together with their fans.

[quote=Marslaeufer]I think there is no second album needed. I mean, yeah, it would be great and stuff, but Chester should focus on LP. Out Of Ashes ist a perfect LP and it would be very difficult to make an album just as good as OOA.
What they could do would be a new tour in Europe. Or all over the world. Just to be together with their fans.

I don’t really think so … wasn’t this a little bit earlier ?
Of course, he’s singing stuff like that, but I think most of the feelings have gone into Minutes To Midnight. However, if they really want to write songs, they can. I would like to hear some more music by DBS, but I don’t expect or believe that there is going to be another album.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
i don’t know … a second album would be nice … but i think this was an only think where chester could work on his problems with the divorce etc
[/quote]

Of course, he’s singing stuff like that, but I think most of the feelings have gone into Minutes To Midnight. However, if they really want to write songs, they can. I would like to hear some more music by DBS, but I don’t expect or believe that there is going to be another album.[/quote]

the songs are written in 2005 that is the year chester got divorced.
produced in 2009 i think

Yeah agree … well if he decides to do another album - lets see how its going to be :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
i don’t know … a second album would be nice … but i think this was an only think where chester could work on his problems with the divorce etc
[/quote]

Of course, he’s singing stuff like that, but I think most of the feelings have gone into Minutes To Midnight. However, if they really want to write songs, they can. I would like to hear some more music by DBS, but I don’t expect or believe that there is going to be another album.[/quote]

produced in 2009 i think

Yeah agree … well if he decides to do another album - lets see how its going to be :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Okay, you’re right, I forgot about that … for example The Morning After is even older, about 2000. I’m not quite sure about the year of the production, but it doesn’t matter that much if the songs were really written back then. So anyways, as I already mentioned - Chester or the whole band could write some new stuff if they wanted to. Or maybe they will roll up some old stuff or finish demos. And by the way, we have never seen DBS demos, uh ?

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
[/quote]

produced in 2009 i think

[/quote]

Okay, you’re right, I forgot about that … for example The Morning After is even older, about 2000. I’m not quite sure about the year of the production, but it doesn’t matter that much if the songs were really written back then. So anyways, as I already mentioned - Chester or the whole band could write some new stuff if they wanted to. Or maybe they will roll up some old stuff or finish demos. And by the way, we have never seen DBS demos, uh ?[/quote]

Never say Never:D well lets just wait

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
[/quote]

produced in 2009 i think

[/quote]

Okay, you’re right, I forgot about that … for example The Morning After is even older, about 2000. I’m not quite sure about the year of the production, but it doesn’t matter that much if the songs were really written back then. So anyways, as I already mentioned - Chester or the whole band could write some new stuff if they wanted to. Or maybe they will roll up some old stuff or finish demos. And by the way, we have never seen DBS demos, uh ?[/quote]

[quote=Amanda Kriguer][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
[/quote]

produced in 2009 i think

[/quote]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Amanda Kriguer][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
[/quote]

produced in 2009 i think

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would LOVE to hear some demos of DBS on a LPU album :D. Probably wont happen though haha.

I really like this band!!! Chester good that created this group [wink]

Dbs - best side project, but i cannot listen to them the whole time due the sad sound

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Dbs - best side project, but i cannot listen to them the whole time due the sad sound
[/quote]

I prefer FM. And somehow I think almost every LP song sounds more sad than DBS…

I was disappointed with Out Of Ashes, kind of bland to me :confused: And Im not a fan of Julien-K either, I dont think they helped the record for me.

“Out of Ashes” is a really strong album. I love it. Chester did an amazing job for putting it togheter! The lyrics is so heart-touching and it’s just amazing. One of my favourite bands!

maybe i will be able to see them live :3

I’ve seen DBS live twice. I’d definitely see them more. Very good band, a little bit underestimated, I think.
From Out Of Ashes my favorite is ‘Walking in Circles’. I also like a lot Let Down (but stripped, accoustic version with single Chester’s vocal muuuch better), Fire, CBI, Inside Of Me, My suffering.