Curitiba Concert

OMG! Can’t believe that the Curitiba Concerte has been canceled!

I REALLY CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

[surprised]

Still trying to figure out what I’m going to do…

me too
OMG’
i can’t go to the others shows,
I hate time 4 fun
fdp

I’m so surprised too… but, i’m from rio, and i’m going to this show too

I’m from são paulo… but i have to work at our national shame on sunday…

and i really wanted to sign up for the meet and greet, but i’m not sure if i’ll get there on time… so i already bought airline ticktes and everything…

After the U2 fiasco… I don’t know why i still trust time 4 fail…

This sucks so bad. I was so pumped up. It would be my second LP concert here in Brazil, and the first in my home town.

I’m so bummed. It was going to be the highlight of my year :frowning:

I’m not surprised, are all mercenaries, as Curitiba did not sell the number of tickets expected, they changed the date. It should have been well divided, if there was a show in the Northeast this would not have happened. Two shows in the south one is full over capacity and another total flop.

go to hell T4F

disappointed the same way

disappointed the same way[/quote]

Certainly, but I hope have some changes 'till the show. 'Cause two shows on Rio de Janeiro isn’t gonna work.

I still can’t believe it. SO sad :frowning:

This.

When Metallica came to Brasil, they made a concert in POA and two in SP. So people above SP travel to SP and people nearby POA attended the concert.

Two concerts in Southeast and two in the South makes it… well, not very clever. It should be SP and Rio and maybe some in POA or Northeast city, that’s how the bands do. People will travel to see them.

And I think the two Rio concerts will do just fine. The place is small, that’s why it’s sold out.

This.

When Metallica came to Brasil, they made a concert in POA and two in SP. So people above SP travel to SP and people nearby POA attended the concert.

Two concerts in Southeast and two in the South makes it… well, not very clever. It should be SP and Rio and maybe some in POA or Northeast city, that’s how the bands do. People will travel to see them.

And I think the two Rio concerts will do just fine. The place is small, that’s why it’s sold out.[/quote]

Isn’t work if prices continue exorbitant. The place not sell even half the capacity of the premium pit, because of the price.

To be honest, I’m still waiting for an OFFICIAL message from LINKIN PARK themselves.

I am very sad if this is true though. But remember it could have been worse.

I bought tickets to the A Thousand Suns World Tour in 2011 for the Washington DC show and THEY CANCELLED IT AT 10PM THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW (bc poor Chester was sick), after an agonizing 7 months of excitement and anxiousness awaiting for the show… I was devastated.

[quote=kirley09]To be honest, I’m still waiting for an OFFICIAL message from LINKIN PARK themselves.

I am very sad if this is true though. But remember it could have been worse.

I bought tickets to the A Thousand Suns World Tour in 2011 for the Washington DC show and THEY CANCELLED IT AT 10PM THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW (bc poor Chester was sick), after an agonizing 7 months of excitement and anxiousness awaiting for the show… I was devastated. [/quote]

Well, the post was made by Adam, so it’s pretty much legit.

But it really sucks, these kind of things. I feel really for you guise.

I have the tickets in hand to Curitiba, but there’s not much I can do. The production company that is bringing the banda is a real crap, it was expected that something like this happened.

Im sad for the Curitiba, but I’m happy with the second show in Rio. I’m going in this two dates!

The Tickets For Fun organization is a shame. =/

I’m from RS so I still have Porto Alegre concert to attend, but it’s so frustrating 'cause my friend and I planned this trip to Curitiba, expecting to meet LPUers, enjoy two concerts, maybe meeting the band and getting everything caught on camera.
Now they are giving refunds for the tickets but what about air tickets? No one is going to give me refunds for that, and if I decide to go to RJ there will be enormous fees to change the destination.

Very disappointed right now.

[quote=claudio rodrigues]I’m from RS so I still have Porto Alegre concert to attend, but it’s so frustrating 'cause my friend and I planned this trip to Curitiba, expecting to meet LPUers, enjoy two concerts, maybe meeting the band and getting everything caught on camera.
Now they are giving refunds for the tickets but what about air tickets? No one is going to give me refunds for that, and if I decide to go to RJ there will be enormous fees to change the destination.

Very disappointed right now.
[/quote]
same situation here, i bought air tickets yesterday to Porto Alegre, leaving SP 11 out, that a waste of money

Estou muito decepcionada, alem de comprar os ingressos para a minha familia reservei hotel e não sei como fazer ainda, vou pensar.