Curitiba Concert

I would to the show in Curitiba, but now I think I wont in anyone. Really can’t tell how disappointed am I. I’m sorry but you need to be too cynical to say that it were caused by “logistical issues”, when the only purpose is to make more money…

I wish a really great show for you guys in SP, Rio and Porto Alegre.

[quote=claudio rodrigues]I’m from RS so I still have Porto Alegre concert to attend, but it’s so frustrating 'cause my friend and I planned this trip to Curitiba, expecting to meet LPUers, enjoy two concerts, maybe meeting the band and getting everything caught on camera.
Now they are giving refunds for the tickets but what about air tickets? No one is going to give me refunds for that, and if I decide to go to RJ there will be enormous fees to change the destination.

Very disappointed right now.
[/quote]

Really really disappointed. Over a month planning this trip and, in one morning, you wake up and everything falls down.

It’s not just that…postponing the date for Porto Alegre also creates a lot of problems. I have to change my flight tickets, which means more money i’ll have to spend, just because of that. I think we deserve some better explanations…

It was expected. the sale wasn’t so good.

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]It was expected. the sale wasn’t so good.

Well yeah, because that many shows concentrated in the South and Southeast was a real dumb idea. They should have done at least one in the northeast… It’s a shame.

Agree

Regardless the fact that I´m at Sao Paulo now, I felt really disappointed because a lot of friends of mine from Curitiba already bought their tickets,etc and now all of them can´t make it to the concert in Rio! /le sigh

For me it’s amazing. I will be in the extra concert in Rio, in the regular and in Sao Paulo but I’m so sorry for you guys. [sad]

Bet the band members will be visiting the Christ the Redeemer and the Copacabana beach since they’re gonna be there for at least 3 days!

The worst of all is that all the fans were excited for this concert, and today would be exactly 1 month for it, and we get this. I don’t know if I am angry or just desappointed. I can’t go to rio to the other concert, it’s like a dream falling down

Do you think the price will be same as the first concert, Leonardo? Cuz I’m hopping so so I can go in the regular too, it’s the only one I cab buy now.

But yeah, we have to deal with the fact that concerts in Brasil, now means make some good and easy money for international bands. They don’t come here often and when they come, the producers and all this shit know we’ll pay whatever it takes, so we can see the band we love. That’s the truth.

It’s sad, it really is. I’m sorry for you guise, but it’s business for them. Yeah, it’s for us, it’s for the band and blablabla, but they won’t take it if they won’t make money out of it.

(I really know the feelings, Metallica canceled their concert in 2003 and that really was the end of the world. I had the tickets and I was SO excited. I still have the news paper about this canceling…)

[quote=Buh]Do you think the price will be same as the first concert, Leonardo? Cuz I’m hopping so so I can go in the regular too, it’s the only one I cab buy now.

But yeah, we have to deal with the fact that concerts in Brasil, now means make some good and easy money for international bands. They don’t come here often and when they come, the producers and all this shit know we’ll pay whatever it takes, so we can see the band we love. That’s the truth.

It’s sad, it really is. I’m sorry for you guise, but it’s business for them. Yeah, it’s for us, it’s for the band and blablabla, but they won’t take it if they won’t make money out of it.

(I really know the feelings, Metallica canceled their concert in 2003 and that really was the end of the world. I had the tickets and I was SO excited. I still have the news paper about this canceling…)[/quote]

No doubt about the price. It will be the same. If they change the price for this second concert, this problem will be worst for them. I will be in the both shows, hope to see you there.

Fuck yeah! I really hope so cuz then I’ll go with 100% sure. I’ll be in Rio, at my friend’s house cuz we’ll attend the oct 8 concert sooo. Yep, we’ll meet there xD I think you’re my oficial company to the concerts hahahha.

I’m 100% about the price. The second one Iwon’t be in the pit like in SP and the first in Rio but I will be there.

[lol] No problem. We’ll meet a lot of fans at LPU Snacks And Pizza.

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]For me it’s amazing. I will be in the extra concert in Rio, in the regular and in Sao Paulo but I’m so sorry for you guys. [sad]
[/quote]

Same here! =/