Creations - Honey8

Same here… I just remember where my fingers will go when I buy it! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

youll be a natural youll see :grin:

2 Likes

Aww thanks! Haha :smiley:

I’m afraid it’s more complicated than this. Since I’m an IT and I like handworks, I do everything with my hands. And I’m starting to have carpal tunnel. The exertion of the hands makes it worse… Guess I’ll have to wait for the children to do it for me :laughing:

I don’t want to force them to do it :slight_smile: Only if they’ll like it :slight_smile:
I completely understand you @framos1792, my parents forced me to believe in God and to go to church :laughing:
It’s not that I don’t believe in anything, but I don’t need church for that :slight_smile: I think you don’t need church to live properly.

3 Likes

OT: Wow, I feel like a grandma right now. You’re all soooo young! And yet you all sound so grown up! I knew there was really young people here, but I feel like I’m the only one at my age around here! Hehe

Hey, how old are you? I’m 32 :slight_smile:
It’s said that your age is how you feel to be :slight_smile:

“What’s the point of being adult if you can be childish sometimes?” (dr. who quote) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leave the fear…your half work is done… Just enjoy the process

Guys… I really dont think if the age matters…
What matters is that we all are children of god (if you believe and aren’t atheist) or we all are brothers and sisters :blush: thats it! Enjoy life…

Well one thing. You never know you age
Sometimes you behave like a teenage
Sometimes like a 5yr old kid
Sometimes very wise like old people…
So it means we cant decide our age right?!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m older than you :sob: loved the quote though :heart:

totally agree with that, but I can’t help feeling way too old around here now :flushed:

1 Like

Hey! Stop feeling. You are a kid now… Enjoy like a kid… Go play with your friends or enjoy your hobbies!
:wink:
No more age discussions … We all are same age :blush:

3 Likes

Ok! :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah… Thats the spirit :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

True!!

We will make you young!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Great say!! :joy: :smiley:

That is really sweet! :blush:

I agree! :blush:

what really matters is what keeps us together in here and it’s our love for LP and for each other! :heart: enough talking about age (it’s definitely not the proper topic for it anyway :flushed:!)

4 Likes

Lol I really dont mind if you chat on any topic here… :smile:

aaawwww :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:

3 Likes

Hahaha guys you’re just awesome, age doesn’t matter, sorry I brought it up i the first place, I didn’t want anyone to feel old :sweat_smile:

Such nice words :blush: and so true

2 Likes

@agusdbianco is there a way for me to send you a PM?

2 Likes

Here I have no idea… I don’t know if I can do that with other people either.
You can DM me via twitter if you want to @agustinabianco

2 Likes

2 Likes