Creations - Honey8

Do you do that??

Woow!! Great!

I’d like to do it, but I don’t know how.

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re better than me right now :laughing:

I have a cheap electric guitar at home but I can only play Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (just a part of it) and Pink Floyd - Wish you were here (I think). My hands are too weak to do this!! And I can’t remember any chords, I forget them every time!

I bought the guitar because I so!!! like the sound. I thought if I’d have a guitar at home, I’ll learn to play it and then I’ll just listen to the perfect sound of it. Haha, what a dream :smiley:

I’m considering a second option - let my future children learn to play the guitar and then I’ll listen to it every day! I already have a plan: one child will play the guitar and the other one will play drums! And I will (with some more practice) play piano :laughing:
(It’s a joke, if anybody didn’t catch the irony :smiley: )

6 Likes

Aww @mishelka3 if you want you can learn it now too! It’s never to late…
Nice dream…family band :laughing: :wink:

Yeah got that :joy:

1 Like

That makes two of us (It’s my favorite song)

C’mon you have talent, don’t compare to others, but to yourself

Practice makes the master. If you like it, don’t give up, just keep trying and you’ll get it

@Honey8 How old are you?

4 Likes

Oh wow… I forgot my own dialogue!

Lol 15 … Will be 16 in December…

1 Like

Hahaha I was not sure, but I thought you were the one who said that. Apparently I was right hehe

Wow, you’re really young, when I was your age I had no idea what to do with my life, I didn’t even think about it. I used to spend the whole day watching series and animes, reading or playing video games hehe

Lol, I talk as if I was really old and I’m actually only three years older than you haha

1 Like

Lol… Consider yourself as same age… There are many teenagers here… 15,16,17,'19…
I also didn’t knew this before… Got to know that later… :slight_smile: :wink:

I thought all are adults and I am the only one …

1 Like

You might have been joking but when I was little my dad tried desperately to make me learn how to play-one year I got a little keyboard, next year, an accordion, the next made me sign up for orchestra class in middle school, then got me to try the guitar. He always said he sucked at playing and he wanted me to play him Mexican folk songs when he was older sitting in a rocker lol
I was his biggest musical disappointment. When my brother was born when I was 11 he regained hope but neither of my two brothers show much promise other than guitar hero on video games :joy:
actually guitar is fun but I never play so I don’t have any form of muscle memory on the chords I just remember them and where my fingers go :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Same here… I just remember where my fingers will go when I buy it! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

youll be a natural youll see :grin:

2 Likes

Aww thanks! Haha :smiley:

I’m afraid it’s more complicated than this. Since I’m an IT and I like handworks, I do everything with my hands. And I’m starting to have carpal tunnel. The exertion of the hands makes it worse… Guess I’ll have to wait for the children to do it for me :laughing:

I don’t want to force them to do it :slight_smile: Only if they’ll like it :slight_smile:
I completely understand you @framos1792, my parents forced me to believe in God and to go to church :laughing:
It’s not that I don’t believe in anything, but I don’t need church for that :slight_smile: I think you don’t need church to live properly.

3 Likes

OT: Wow, I feel like a grandma right now. You’re all soooo young! And yet you all sound so grown up! I knew there was really young people here, but I feel like I’m the only one at my age around here! Hehe

Hey, how old are you? I’m 32 :slight_smile:
It’s said that your age is how you feel to be :slight_smile:

“What’s the point of being adult if you can be childish sometimes?” (dr. who quote) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leave the fear…your half work is done… Just enjoy the process

Guys… I really dont think if the age matters…
What matters is that we all are children of god (if you believe and aren’t atheist) or we all are brothers and sisters :blush: thats it! Enjoy life…

Well one thing. You never know you age
Sometimes you behave like a teenage
Sometimes like a 5yr old kid
Sometimes very wise like old people…
So it means we cant decide our age right?!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m older than you :sob: loved the quote though :heart:

totally agree with that, but I can’t help feeling way too old around here now :flushed:

1 Like

Hey! Stop feeling. You are a kid now… Enjoy like a kid… Go play with your friends or enjoy your hobbies!
:wink:
No more age discussions … We all are same age :blush:

3 Likes

Ok! :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah… Thats the spirit :smiley: :wink:

1 Like