Contact Information to meet for SUMMIT ON Thursday and FRIDAY..... POST HERE

OK I have everyones number from here and the person emails you sent me. I will text everyone thursday around 6pm to remind and see who can meet at 7pm or so for dinner, meeting at hyatt hotel lobby and text everyone friday morning around 630 if you want to eat breakfast around 7am or so on friday before we ride to the summit. CANT WAIT

I am coming from NYC too so I wont be there til friday morning
is everyone meeting at the lot at the venue at 8:30AM?
btw
i’m bernadette
cell
347-288-9533

My phone number is (703) 895-5757. My girlfriend and I are coming around 4pm today. Text me if there are dinner plans! I will be there for the Summit and then we are leaving Saturday around noon. I don’t have concert tickets since I went to the one in Bristow. For those who are going to the show, look forward to another amazing set!

Side note, can people bring extra copies of the waivers? I wasn’t able to print one out before I left. Also, it’s okay to use the e-ticket on the LPU website right? I don’t have a physical LPU Summit pass.

See you soon everybody!

P.S. My real name is David if you text me or I text you.

If anyone isnt going to the concert and wants to I have an extra ticket i bought incase i didnt get pit tickets. I paid 111.10 but will take $100.00. Let me know. Its the center front section behind the pits, row 8 seat 7. A great seat…You can message me and Ill text you back. Thx, Tina :slight_smile:

Anyone staying at the Embassy Suites? I’m here now.

Finally made it to the Hyat hotel guys. Chillin outside before we meet up lol