Contact Information to meet for SUMMIT ON Thursday and FRIDAY..... POST HERE

Just read from the RiverLink Ferry System website that the last ferry from Camden on the weekends is 6:30 PM. So I guess for the people going to the concert that we won’t be able to take it back then. Seriously this ferry line fucking sucks. They need to improve their hours lol

Nah holden, for concert and events the ferry stays open till after the end of the concert to take people back.

Oh ok good lol Didn’t read that far into it = P

5166065058 heading down Thursday and hopefully getting there in time to meet at Hyatt IF NJ Tpk doesn’t mess it up! Have my Flag too! Bringing it to CT, MA, NY and Philly!!!

Yea soNumb, just call me 240-988-9872 if your after 7pm getting there and I will let you know where we are. Its a nice area by the hyatt, kind of old style so im sure we will walk around in a group checking it out and find a nice place to eat. I will have everyones numbers in my phone and call everyone or text everyone when we are headed to the lobby and see who is coming or on the way to wait up for them, friday morning as well for breakfast.

Doubt it’ll do any good, my number is 3476370522. Leaving NYC around 5am or so friday and then driving back that night. Doubt I’ll make any of the meeting up but just incase.

my number is 301-275-9302. if someone wants to do something text me, but tell me your from LPU. im not exactly sure as to what all im doing yet. But i know im leaving Pittsburgh Thursday around like 2-3 pm or something, so i have to see how things go.

man =’( i really wanna go thursday but i have no way of getting there…i could take the bus but idk about the schedules and stuff

Where are u at gianaz? Im picking my daughter up in Cape May NJ thursday then driving to meet everyone and stay at the hyatt in penns landing, could grab you if your close. Your going to the summit and concert I assume right?

Looks like I’ll be getting in earlier. My friend who was driving with me got really sick and is no longer coming so I will be flying there now. Will be in a little after 4pm. I also have an extra for the show, its a seat. If anyone is interested just message me.

I get in Friday morning! Sucks that i can’t meet up with anyone before but am definitiely excited to see you all there! My US number is 6304077191…If any plans after show would love to join, i’m 17 so anywhere under 21 should suit me fine!

I’ll be there :)…and if anyone got extra room in the hotel message me…I can drive us back to the hotel and we can hang or just sleep lol…Hit me up and cant wait to meet all the LPUers

I’m flying from Tucson on Thursday and will arrive in PHL at 4:15 pm so hopefully I’ll be in hotel in time to have dinner with LPU fellows and I’m just 3 months of being 21 so I can’t go to bars :stuck_out_tongue: My friend will be attending the concert and he’s coming on Friday but I’m not sure how he’s going to get in the arena since the ticket is under my name. I messaged Adam and he said that I’ll have to exit the arena and get my tickets from the box office. I have pit tickets and I want a good spot for the show. btw, my phone number is 617 901-6853

i cant go to the summit but i will be at the show and i want to meet some of you there.[smile]

I will have everyones numbers in my phone and call before dinner meet up or text everyone, and text for the morning breakfast and when we get to the summit on friday to meet up a the check in.

Finally got around to buying my train ticket this afternoon. I’ll be arriving to Philly around 4p.m. on Thursday, so count me in for Thursday night dinner! Phone is 718.753.1888.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Siobhan

[quote=Adam]I’ll be there Friday…my kids are graduating there summer program so I cant miss that…but im driving alone from northern Jersey leavin at 6am…so if anyone lives close and want to ride with me hit me up…message me for my #…and I def wanna sign the flag :)…See you LPUers next week :smiley:

My name is Dave, I live in Northeast Philly. My number is 267-339-9599, I’d like to see if I could meet up with you guys at the Hyatt Friday morning. Call or text me ASAP if you can.

I know the plan is to meet around 7:30 am for breakfast on friday morning before the summit, but should we maybe meet around 7?

If the summit starts at 9 and we still all have to get cabs after breakfast, meeting at 7 would give us a little more room in case breakfast goes long or something? Just a thought

Yeah thats fine 7am. I figure were not going to a 5 star breakfast, but will go to nice place to eat dinner on thursday, 7am will work, if we leave in taxis by 830 we will be at check in right on time, no problems and dropped off at the door lol I will have everyones phone numbers in my phone and text everybody the plans and times when I get in on thursday for both days so people can have time and meet up. If you dont have a phone HYATT LOBBY 630 to 7pm THURS NIGHT FOR DINNER to go out, and FRIDAY MORNING MEET UP around 7am to grab a bite, taxis leave at 830am at latest from HYATT FRIDAY MORNING FOR SUMMIT CHECK IN AT 9am