Contact Information to meet for SUMMIT ON Thursday and FRIDAY..... POST HERE

Ok so some people are alone, some will be there on thursdays and Friday, some only friday. Morning breakfast at the hyatt at penns landing should work well or right around there and then take a taxi. Thursday after check in we can get together explore philly, dinner, bar whatever. If you want to meet up anyone going, and especially those staying at they HYATT or another close hotel or arriving early for either day. Post your Phone Number if your comfortable, and or contact me and I will arrange as much as I can. 730am or so for breakfast Friday, then taxis to the summit, meet at hyatt lobby. Thursday eve we can also make plans;

MIKE 240-988-9872 We can use this thread to exchange numbers or do it through message if you dont want your number on the board. Getting close. And we will need to meet and sign the LPU flag before meet and greet, that is being delivered to my house Monday, that we made so we can give it to the band at the meet and greet.

240-516-8599 Text(preferred).
Still trying to figure out how I will get there and what time. I wanna go on Thursday, though, to hang out with all of you! I just need a place to sleep :confused: If not, I’ll just go Friday morning…

Im sure some of us will have room, we have two double beds thursday and friday, so if your there thursday you can stay in my room, not a problem. I think steph is on her own too, and maybe some others. If u wanna ride up, I am riding up thursday to the hotel from MD.

My girlfriend and I will be there thursday night for whatever is planned. Maybe whoever is all there then we can all do a dinner somewhere?

Unfortunately since we will be coming from Canada, I won’t have any phone services but when I’m by a wifi connecion you guys can feel free to email me at nicks115@gmail.com or send me a message on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nick.salvatore.9 (just let me know you’re from LPU when you send the friend confirmation).

So it would probably be best (for me anyway) if we could set up a meeting time and place (like the hyatt lobby) ahead of time.

I believe check in is at 3pm at the hyatt, and a couple of us plan on being there then, so we can meet thursday at 3. I will add your email to my phone too. Then I would say dinner, hang out, we can meet at 6pm anyone that is going there with no phones, anyone with a phone can just call, post it here and we can meet up wherever we are at.

My cellphone number is: 347-720-6261 (You can call or text me it doesn’t really matter lol and my name is Holden if you haven’t figured that one out already haha)

I’ll post my plans here again: So I’m taking like an 11 PM NJ Transit bus from the end of my block to 42nd St. Times Square in NYC. Then I’m taking a train to Penn Station 34th St. Boarding the Megabus and leaving NYC at 1:15 AM and arriving at Philadelphia at 3:15 AM. After that I have no idea. The subways in Philly don’t start until like 5 AM (Reading that kinda shocked me since I grew up a New Yorker lol) and same with the buses I believe except for a few? Gotta check. Most likely going to travel to Penns Landing somehow and meet up with everyone staying there and then traveling with them to the venue.

I am coming into Philly late Thursday- 10pm to Amtrak then need to get Taxit to the hotel (hyatt). I am not a person that does good without sleep so I will probably check in and attempt to get some rest before the BIG day…Notice I said attempt to get sleep. I think breakfast together and finding taxi’s sounds good. For what is worth I attempted to ask the ferry service to start up a tad earlier for the event—but of course they never responded. I tried to convience them it was a money maker to send us over there by ferry and that a group of us would uitlize it. Oh well…looks like taxi.
-Jenn-

[quote=Trinity]I believe check in is at 3pm at the hyatt, and a couple of us plan on being there then, so we can meet thursday at 3. I will add your email to my phone too. Then I would say dinner, hang out, we can meet at 6pm anyone that is going there with no phones, anyone with a phone can just call, post it here and we can meet up wherever we are at.
[/quote]

probably meeting around 6-6:30 for dinner would be best for me. It’s about a 9 hour drive to the hyatt so I’ll have to leave real early to make it for 3pm. 6 gives us time to get there, get checked in and get changed before going out. It also gives some extra time incase we get delayed because of traffic or whatever. So meeting in the hotel lobby sounds good?

I’ll be there Friday…my kids are graduating there summer program so I cant miss that…but im driving alone from northern Jersey leavin at 6am…so if anyone lives close and want to ride with me hit me up…message me for my #…and I def wanna sign the flag :)…See you LPUers next week :smiley:

What time are LPU’ers heading to the concert location on Saturday? Are folk already there?

Yeah Hyatt hotel lobby at 6pm-630pm, anyone there thursday at that time we can go out for dinnner, drinks or anything later for people of age after. Use my number if need be if running late, want to meet up after with us etc. Breakfast friday morning 730am meet in lobby of hyatt, get some good food in us, then take a taxi from the hyatt over to the summit to be at the summit by 9am should work best. Im driving up from laurel md on thursday around 1230pm to beat traffic and be at the hyatt at 3pm.

Whats going on after the concert? Do you guys have post-party plans lol I’m most likely taking a 2:40 AM bus (That is the earliest one there is) back to NYC so I got some time to kill after the concert if you guys do decide to hang out.

Ill have my daughter on Friday after the show, wont have her thursday so I can do anything that night, but friday after the show, anything I do will be under 21 lol.

I’ll meet up for whatever on Thursday and meet up to leave for the Summit Friday Morning…my number is 646-529-6800…

[quote=Holden]Whats going on after the concert? Do you guys have post-party plans lol I’m most likely taking a 2:40 AM bus (That is the earliest one there is) back to NYC so I got some time to kill after the concert if you guys do decide to hang out.

[quote=Angelique716][quote=Holden]Whats going on after the concert? Do you guys have post-party plans lol I’m most likely taking a 2:40 AM bus (That is the earliest one there is) back to NYC so I got some time to kill after the concert if you guys do decide to hang out.

[quote=Trinity]Ill have my daughter on Friday after the show, wont have her thursday so I can do anything that night, but friday after the show, anything I do will be under 21 lol.

Hi all. My father (Todd Halvy) and I will be there later in the day Thursday. We’ll be there all day Friday and a little bit of Saturday. We’d love to meet you all!

Here’s my cell (320-220-2563). My name’s Aaron and my father is Todd. Can’t wait to meet all of you! :slight_smile:

Dark115 I am also coming from Canada and won’t be in until 6ish too. Meeting in the lobby at 6:30 for dinner on thursday would be great so I don’t get charged for long distance calling to see where everyone is.

Ok so 630pm to 7pm we will wait and meet up in the HYatt lobby on thursday for dinner and to hang out, I actually will have my daughter thursday now, so not partying for me too much lol, but dinner will work thursday and breakfast friday 730am meet at lobby of hyatt then take taxis over to the summit and enjoy the concert, ferry back or others that are not going to the concert, go back together early after the summit on the ferry. I am going to put everyones numbers in my phone, and those times are set for HYATT LOBBBY MEETING UP ON THURS AND FRIDAY.