Code of Conduct for LPU Whatsapp Group!

Im sory :joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you sure you want to post that here?

1 Like

I donā€™t know who is who at this point but Iā€™ll probably add you all again sometime next week.

1 Like

Hey Guys this getting Crazy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok, Iā€™ll give it a try sometime.

This is exactly what I feared. Define crazy, do I need to reconsider if Iā€™ll join again or not?

We see how it goes :stuck_out_tongue: and we still have every opportunitiesā€¦ ( but ā€¦ Mhhhh, what the Others think?)

Ya can join Plug in some 40 mins @evooba

I think One fact everybody on the Chat MUST fit: they have To be LP Fans WITH Account inhere!!!

Today 200 messages were posted in under an hour and I was in a lecture so I had to read all of them at the end :disappointed:

1 Like

@the_termin8r Yeah, I donā€™t want to be spammed either. Iā€™ll see if Iā€™ll join again.

@theearlywalker I donā€™t know if I can come on plug today yet.

Dear @linashinoda , posting your phonenumber on the forum is not recommended. If you insist on keeping the post as it is maybe itā€™s best to put your number as a spoiler?

2 Likes

:bouquet: sorry Eva!

Okā€¦i guess sent it to an email yesterdayā€¦but i dont know if it will shown hereā€¦im sory ā€¦stupid me :joy::joy::joy:

You guys are literally spamming my notifications, I get 200+ messages per day.

1 Like

That happens :confused:

we make a group in the group, mb regular group? My suggestion on this case Guysā€¦

Like a VIP group? Iā€™m not sure how that will go down with the others.

Dunno, at this point, I donā€™t know who is who so itā€™s very confusing to me to participate :stuck_out_tongue:

Or @evooba you donā€™t have to be in the group, weā€™ll just send you messages to your personal chat.

Also OT: I was intheend on plug. Part of a cancelled scheme thought up by Pat. You fell for it so nicely :joy: itā€™s good to know I play a good @intheend

2 Likes

You sneaky bastards!

2 Likes

Lol

NOT vip but regular Dude!