Code of Conduct for LPU Whatsapp Group!

yup, i did)

2 Likes

We see if it works ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol chat this, there was somebody like I can t stand itā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: @samuel_the_leader

3 Likes

No random and/or troll phone calls.

ok

No I didnā€™t, my choice isnā€™t there. I wouldnā€™t care about reactions and Iā€™d like people to let me deal with my own problems :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s basically messaging but instead of using up your texts from your contract it uses wifi or 3/4G

Guys just drop me an email to my decoy account the_termin8r@yahoo.co.uk
and tell me that youā€™ve sent the email because I donā€™t check that account.
(you can add that to the OP @gatsie ) Also include your number and country code in the email.

2 Likes

I think a hangouts group would be better if we wanted to make it more available since hangouts is free unlike WhatsApp

1 Like

Whatsapp is a free service.

They said they would charge 0.99 cents after a year but Iā€™ve been using the app for years now and never got charged.

2 Likes

I got charged 69p after the first year and that was it.

1 Like

Yeap, WhatsApp is free for me as well, no charges at all no matter how many times I delete and re-install it.

Whatā€™s hangouts? Do you mean the google thingie?

1 Like

Yes I do and I thought WhatsApp charged because it told me it would

I got charged only once even though it was supposed to be annual from the second year onward. Maybe they changed their policy or something.

How do I enter the group chat on it? I just downloaded the app.

Send me your number and country code on my other email (tell me when you do) and Iā€™ll add you. Canā€™t do it right now though, wifi is about to go out.

1 Like

Hi i just sent an email to @the_termin8r
Pse help to checkā€¦tq

I just sent the email

I have a Google Hangouts phone number. Iā€™m not sure if that will work.

1 Like

yes my dear I am busy working on this caseā€¦ join the plug again, man :joy:

1 Like

Youā€™re on plug this morning?

Actually when I set up Whatsapp privately with @theearlywalker, I used a VOIP, and it worked.

1 Like

nooo I am in bathroom, normal working day hereā€¦
yes, these days when we wazzapped, was waitapp too remember my friend? two years all in all [with our war in the first month]

time such a valueble thing

@Im_Normal I sent you a message.

@linashinoda I added your number but you donā€™t seem to appear in whatsapp. Are you sure you sent the right number?