Citifield Roll call

Yeah. I know I did when I had seats.

I will be there, i have GA tickets! crossing my fingers hoping to win the meet and greet! itd be a nice birthday surprise lol

1 Like

I guess i see future meā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

finally after years I am finally going to be able to see Linkin Park in person. This is the third time Iā€™ve had the chance to see them. The first time was back in 2012 I needed up getting strep throat the night before so I couldnā€™t go. The second time was a couple years ago at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in Boca Raton when they played with STP. My girlfriend at the time at got us tickets and it was the day before my birthday once we got to the gate we found out that they were fake and we werenā€™t able to gain entry I cried at the entrance. But now I am finally able to be a part of one of their amazing shows. On top of that I get to see Blink 182 who is another major musical influence growing up for me. A five and a half hour bus ride to get up there no problem Iā€™ll do it flying solo Iā€™ll do it. I get to celebrate my 27th birthday with two of my favorite bands and thousands of new friends. Maybe I win a meet and greet. Maybe I get pulled on stage maybe I get a shout-out any of those three would be awesome. But none the less this is going to be one of the greatest Adventures Iā€™ve ever been on canā€™t wait to see yā€™all in the pit

1 Like

So they have a meet and greets on here. Citi field concert blinkin park.

I did a MnG in 2012. I wonā€™t sign up for it this year.

Just curious but what time is everyone getting there?

I usually like to get to concerts early enough to find my seat, and check out the merchandise before the first act takes the stage. Usually around the time the doors open, maybe a few minutes later, depending on how the line looks.

Plus, living upstate, itā€™s going to take more time to travel, get to the hotel, etc, etc.

iā€™ll probably end up getting in 2 hours before the doors open

I was asking because I want to be there at the right time. No too early, yet not too late, and depending on the weather too. I will be sporting my LPST shirt (its so old, its supposed to be black but its almost a dark grey now lol), I have luck with it as well (tgeir second time at MSG, my shirt was used in the promo)

thats awesome! Im also gunna be celebrating my 27th birthday(yesterday) there! perhaps well find each other in the pit! im crossing my fingers for a meet and greet lol

1 Like

For sure maby meet up before gates open. See everyone out their

I am at a loss of the news of Chesterā€¦I think that we should pay tribute on this day

1 Like

If there will be anything in NYC for Chester please keep me in the loopā€¦what a tragic day. We need closureā€¦a final goodbyeā€¦

From yesterdayā€¦

Iā€™m absolutely shocked, saddened and heartbroken today. Today, every Linkin Park fan lost a hero, an idol and a friend. You couldnā€™t do vocally, what he could, even if you tried your best. Weā€™ve lost an incredible voice, an amazing talent and someone that give it their all to perform for us.

Iā€™ve seen the band several times, from PNC to the Garden, to release shows at the then Best Buy Theater and Dead By Sunrise at Gramercy. I was even a fan club site moderator for a while, LP fans are the best. Chester had a way to make you sing, laugh and enjoy the show. Jumping off stage boxes, running from side to side, heā€™d psych you up so much and the fans would give that excitement right back. First time I shook hands with Chester was at MSG during ā€˜In The Endā€™, besides all the photos and video Iā€™ve taken thatā€™s still my #1 highlight.

With that, Chester, Iā€™m going to miss you greatly. I really wish it wasnā€™t today, I wish we could have helped you whatever it may have been that led to this. This planet will not be the same without you. You are loved locally and internationally, thank you for all the years you gave us. The talent you gave helped a generation get through the good and the bad, not only that through music you defined it. Iā€™m saddened especially that I was supposed to see you at Citi Field literally next week, front row of course, with my LP show buddy Nick once again, but nowā€¦never.

Someday, hopefully Iā€™ll get to see you again. Thereā€™s a set list of songs we all need to play together. Thank you, I love you, and God speed. --RS

2 Likes

Tribute for Chester at Citi Field

https://www.facebook.com/events/1751473238485076/?ti=cl

1 Like