Citifield Roll call

Whose going and where are your tixs at? Mines is GAPIT after seeing them for 3 concerts in seats, time for me to go back to pit! Happy early bday to me :notes::balloon::tada::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I also got pit but I’m going to the NC one

I’M GOING AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED. I ALWAYS WANT TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT SO THIS IS MY FIRST OMG SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. BUT COME ON WHO WOULDN’T BE RIGHT IT’S LINKIN PARK. ROCK ON OR POP ON I REALLY DON’T CARE RIGHT NOW LOVE ALL OF THEIR MUSIC. :stuck_out_tongue::grinning::blush:

P.S. sorry for my crazy excitement because this is what happen to people when they go to their first concert. :blush::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its an experience. My first LP show was the Meteora listening party at Roseland (March. 12, 2003) and it was crazy. I saw them again in July of that year for Summer Santarium (right by the stage) its addicting too. This will be my 11th LP concert (would’ve been 12th but Barclays was cancelled…was so upset when that happened)

GAPIT as well. My 6th show. Very excited for the show and the album. Absolutely cannot wait.

–RS

1 Like

Also GA Pit at Citi Field! My friends tickets say GA Flr…anyone know the difference?

I’ve been seeing Linkin Park’s live show since Meteora…Had the tour with Rise Against not been canned, this would have been my tenth show. Nine’s just as fine, though.

I don’t think they had a GA pit and a GA floor at Citi Field when I saw the Foo Fighters a couple years ago.

When I saw the Big 4 at Yankee Stadium in 2011, there was a pit and a floor.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/296029_2356425186641_518491988_n.jpg?oh=e1d63c8181715d100c881c90c8a6f3cd&oe=59789501

The pit being in the barricaded area in front of the stage. Behind the barricade is the floor.

GAPIT is by the stage GAflr is the next part afterwards

How ticketmaste

r has the floor plan for Blinkin Park

WTF, this is not how it was set up when I bought my tickets in group 1 of presale. I bought what I thought were the closest tickets, which were labeled just GA wth one big section there and now they add GA pit in front of me?

Quick question, were those GAPIT tickets part of a VIP package or just purchaced stand alone?

Stand-alone

I was also in group 1 as well. Then after my purchase I noticed that it said GAPIT

Whaaaat?! I bought the only GA option and it says GAFLR. Just spent an hour on the phone with Ticketmaster trying to understand when it was separated into 2 GA sections. One guy said Pit was only for VIP/Premium tix, then another lady said it looked like it was able to be purchased on it’s own. They couldn’t come up with a reason why the option wasn’t there at the beginning or why the seating chart didn’t show it for me and also can’t look further into it until public tix go on sale tomorrow.

Hen I went on at 1pm, it showed $285 tixs. I refreshed the page and found it. Ticketmaster effed up on this.

Dang! Well, thanks for the info! I’ll see what I can get done in the morning!

When I used the fan code 1st time , it only let be buy 2 tickets
said GA
I went back in 10 minutes later and was able to use the code again to buy the additional 2 we could get, total of 4

Just notices today that 2 say GA FLR
and 2 say GA PIT

Thats messed up, anyone els have this issue

The way this was done messed people up. TM and strobe are to blame. I just did the imagine dragons presale and it was smoother then this. Then again I saved $62 in service fees (had to purchase a physical as opposed to an e ticket, forced to put insurance on it, if I didn’t, the order wouldn’t go thru)

Got my ticket