CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

@The_early_walker Chopsticks? There aren’t any in the photo.

@the_termin8r1 Yes, it’s a brown A7X logo. The pink skull is one of Mike’s artworks, it’s called Neuphoria.

The 2nd odd thing is the paper with the blue letters, bottom left.

ot wow learned a new word again…lol @evooba @samuel_the_leader chopsticks, like “hey man, gimme the chopsticks…!” everybody would thought I´m a native engl languaged…lol

1 Like

Since thee are only 9 pieces here I’ll give 4 chances.

the light blue thing infront @the_termin8r1 but I think you´re still sleeping

Nope. And I came on just now. I’ve been awake for about 2 hours or so.

ok the shield? [you go to ch****]

No. 2 chances left (for everyone, not just @The_early_walker )

think there are not that lot of ppl right now or?

The dice? …

Nope. 1 chance left.

The green thing on the right.

Nope.

It was the short 3x1 Green-ish block by the window. It was the only Mega Blocks piece among the Lego.

Do I assign somebody new? Umm… @samuel_the_leader you go.

(Sorry for the darkness, the severe thunderstorm just ended (hopefully) and I’m going out to eat now. Like @The_early_walker said, thou shalt not have a clearer view :laughing:)

The blank green one on the top.

OT: I remember playing a 1v1 for Uno against my sister and it went on for over 30 mins. Usually we play for a max of 10 mins before somebody looses.

but he left for lunch, mhhhhhhh good appetite, think me is lunching too next time hungry me :persevere:

Correct, @the_termin8r1.

What Are These Extra Cards For?

Blank Card - This is a special card that you may use in one of two ways. If a card from your UNO deck is lost or damaged you may use the Blank Card as a replacement. Example: If you find that your deck is missing one of the yellow 7’s you would simply replace it by taking the yellow Blank Card, marking a “7” on it and adding it back into the deck.

If you family has a special UNO rule you prefer to play with you may write that rule on the Blank Cards and add them straight to the deck

My family just uses it like a number card, put another blank or card of same colour on top of it.

My pack doesn’t have blank ones. Probably because I got some free version with a tub of butter years ago.

Ignore anything that’s not on the mat:

The stack of UNO cards I have is a combination of an old pack and a new one. The newer pack (not that new actually) doesn’t have the blank cards.

The copper-coloured coin?

No. It’s 2 pence in case you were curious.

the mouse pad/matt itself is the odd one…you seem to be a bug-bugger @the_termin8r1